Modern Paganism (1,643)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

2000 years and very little change in the mentality of some Christians. This man's art was depicting Dionysus.  He used him as a metaphor f…

Started by Aurelia Pontia

115 Jul 14
Reply by Dave Pellani

Activate & Enhance Your Psychic Abilities By Natalie Glasson ... And ... More ...

Activate & Enhance Your Psychic Abilities By Ascended Master Lady Portia Via Natalie Glasson I, Lady Portia, wish to bring fort…

Started by Steven Hutchinson

0 Jul 12

The Art and Practice of Wicca 3-day camp

Magickal Makings Presents The Art and Practice of Wicca 406-256-9070 This 3-day retreat will teach: The History and Origins of Wicca, The 3…

Started by Charlyn Scheffelman

0 Jul 9

Meditations To Know & Empower Your Highest Divine Self

Meditations To Know & Empower Your Highest Divine Self Your Higher Self Meditation: Merging with Your 6D Super-Conscious Self By St…

0 Jul 9

Knowing The Answers - They Are Within You - By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Self Love is a Column of Light

Knowing The Answers - They Are Within You By Shanta Gabriel & AA Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom o…

0 Jul 6

Need a coven

I’m looking for a coven that’s near me

Started by Anastasya

10 Jul 5
Reply by Consuelo Figueroa

Under doctors care part 2

I was placed on Fosamax for my osteoporosis. After 5 weeks of taking it I have lost my mobility in my arms and muscles. I am in constant pa…

Started by Katey

4 Jul 3
Reply by Katey

Dealing With Challenges / Finding Love By Ann Albers ... And 2 More Uplifting Ones...

Dealing With Challenges / Finding Love By Ann Albers & The Angels Hi Dear Friends! Life can be challenging... and yet love can be…

0 Jul 2

Moving Beyond Judgement By Ann Albers & The Angels ... And ... Spiritual Presence & Integrating All That

Moving Beyond Judgement By Ann Albers & The Angels Hi Dear Friends! The world doesn't act as we wish. People don't act as we wis…

0 Jun 29

The Gracious Presence Of Completion By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Embodying A New Mahatma Alignment By Natalie Glasson ... And ... The Essence of Creation By Ronna Herman

The Gracious Presence Of Completion By Shanta Gabriel Before the closure of the moon phase there is a direct and very powerful vibrati…

0 Jun 26

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service