Ronald Dale Caple's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Karen.......no, sadly he is me from maybe 5 to 7 years ago.....I enjoy mes…"

Ronald Dale Caple replied Mar 19 to Greetings from an American Brother Who Also Walks Sep Paths

8 Mar 20
Reply by Consuelo Figueroa

"Oh.........rambling got in my way. SHE is my Reason for my FREEDOM to not ever Hide,…"

Ronald Dale Caple replied Mar 19 to Greetings from an American Brother Who Also Walks Sep Paths

8 Mar 20

"Thank you, Consuelo. I think possibly that your Energy here is somewhat new? I say t…"

8 Mar 20

"Thank you Enigma..........All I wanted was to Finally Fit in........I ......I replie…"

8 Mar 20

"LOL Justin, yer dee man! LOL and the lower answers? OMGsssssssssssssssss galore"

Ronald Dale Caple replied Mar 19 to Satanists

64 Mar 19
Reply by Ronald Dale Caple

"Sorry, hashhashin.............cool play on word names there :-) . Satan, Beelzebub,…"

Ronald Dale Caple replied Mar 19 to Myths about Satan

57 Mar 19

"" BIND ??? " . I'm glad that was a joke for his benefit LOL For he Holds not only a…"

Ronald Dale Caple replied Mar 19 to Myths about Satan

57 Mar 19

"LOL I tend to always want to add the .......way awkward questions? . Which human bei…"

Ronald Dale Caple replied Mar 19 to I KNOW Its Bad For Me,But......

76 Mar 19

"Celticlass? Hath thee ever seen a White Tail deer heard attack and eat another large…"

Ronald Dale Caple replied Mar 19 to I KNOW Its Bad For Me,But......

76 Mar 19

"Gilfur Ashardi........some call IT - " the Source" - and I would guess that is rathe…"

Ronald Dale Caple replied Mar 19 to I Am (God)

29 Mar 19

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service