Zack Williams's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Not yet, but I am 9th Dimensional at this point and I know what is involved for the…"

Zack Williams replied Jun 7, 2011 to Mortals whom Seek Knowledge of The Violet Flame

57 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Tierney

"Having done this... the way it works is, when you go to transmute karma using the fl…"

Zack Williams replied Jun 7, 2011 to Mortals whom Seek Knowledge of The Violet Flame

57 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Tierney

"Aww thats such a cute doggie, I know its not real but its still so cute. If the Viol…"

Zack Williams replied Jun 5, 2011 to Mortals whom Seek Knowledge of The Violet Flame

57 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Tierney

"Okay thats interesting, something I didnt know. So basically ive had the philosopher…"

Zack Williams replied Jun 4, 2011 to Mortals whom Seek Knowledge of The Violet Flame

57 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Tierney

"I think the violet color of the amethyst crystal perhaps is a reflection of its high…"

Zack Williams replied Jun 4, 2011 to Mortals whom Seek Knowledge of The Violet Flame

57 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Tierney

"Violet Flame is a different kind of animal, its a 9th dimensional energy and its act…"

Zack Williams replied Jun 3, 2011 to Mortals whom Seek Knowledge of The Violet Flame

57 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Tierney

"Yeah I can do that with my gut/intuition... but how does that (dowsing) have anythin…"

Zack Williams replied Jun 3, 2011 to Radionics? OooOo Shiny!

9 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Zack Williams

"Violet Flame of Transmutation - its been discussed recently on the forums. It will p…"

Zack Williams replied Jun 3, 2011 to how to break a physic link?

5 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Zack Williams

"If you still live under the rules of Karma, as a spiritual being, then Yes you will…"

Zack Williams replied Jun 3, 2011 to Wiccan rede? Law of Three? BS? Curious.

62 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

"Sweetgrass is awesome and smells wonderful. Dragon's Blood will make negative beings…"

Zack Williams replied Jun 3, 2011 to Substitute for Sage

7 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Rickymouse

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service