Heather White Wolf Schaefer's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy Valentine's Day. I am finally home from a 2 day stay at work. Just gonna eat t…"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Feb 14, 2014 to Love,L'Amour,Happy Valentines Day!

9 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

"I love the show. I think it's well written. Marie Laveau's character is awesome. It'…"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Jan 15, 2014 to American Horror Story: Coven

75 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Jason Durham

"I have always had an interest in Egyptian mythology and found Bastet and Anubis. I a…"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Jan 15, 2014 to Which Gods and Goddesses do you work closely with?

49 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Philonous

"My mother had an aggressive Leukemia that developed and put her in a coma in less th…"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Jan 6, 2014 to Thoughts On Life Support.......Yes? No?

65 Feb 3, 2014

"Those look really good! Yum! "

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Nov 25, 2013 to Thankfullness.......What Are You Thankful For?

41 Nov 30, 2013

"I am thankful for having a job, a roof over my head, an understanding roommate, my c…"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Nov 24, 2013 to Thankfullness.......What Are You Thankful For?

41 Nov 30, 2013

"I have a iPhone which most of the time I can't stand it. Want to go back to my keybo…"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Nov 21, 2013 to New TECH "Gadjets".....Help!!

32 Nov 28, 2013

"I also have an iPhone and also thought WTF when I found out you need an apt at a sto…"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Nov 21, 2013 to New TECH "Gadjets".....Help!!

32 Nov 28, 2013

"I heard Jersey got hit pretty hard during that storm. I have a friend in Staten Isla…"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Nov 18, 2013 to Living Through A Disaster.......Have you?

73 Nov 23, 2013

"I was in New Orleans when Hurricane Andrew hit. Went back the following day and it w…"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Nov 18, 2013 to Living Through A Disaster.......Have you?

73 Nov 23, 2013

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service