llunaticraven's Discussions (479)

Discussions Replied To (395) Replies Latest Activity

"Couldn't agree more. There really is no more political parties, the agenda is set, a…"

llunaticraven replied Dec 6, 2014 to Obama isn't a real Democrat

67 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Skye

"Does your car represent a freedom to you? For me, my truck is a symbol of my freedom…"

llunaticraven replied Dec 6, 2014 to Can Anyone Interpret This Dream For Me?

25 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Astarii Silverwing

"No the Gov. didn't declare a national religion while you were sleeping.  Early in ou…"

llunaticraven replied Dec 5, 2014 to Satanists Seek Monument at Oklahoma Statehouse

153 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by SIN JONES

"I swear sometimes my ravens seem to be saying actual words in with all the other lit…"

llunaticraven replied Dec 5, 2014 to does anyone else sometimes wish the crows from the movie Rapture-palooza were real?

3 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by hashhashin puffinstuff

"Too dark? Dark doesn't mean bad, we all have our dark, if we are well balanced we se…"

llunaticraven replied Dec 5, 2014 to Hecate (or Hekate)

75 Dec 16, 2014

"Seperation of church and state, I don't believe there should be ANY religious monume…"

llunaticraven replied Dec 5, 2014 to Satanists Seek Monument at Oklahoma Statehouse

153 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by SIN JONES

"Traditions, while I understand them, in my feelings can be limiting, and in the paga…"

llunaticraven replied Dec 5, 2014 to The Idea of Keeping Wicca Traditional

39 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Michael

"Well said! I understand what you are expressing, I feel the same for my Goddess, Mor…"

llunaticraven replied Dec 5, 2014 to Blood Oath and Kinship to Gods that do not require it

36 Dec 15, 2014

"You're very welcome. I regrett that I did not note the date you posted tho. I'll be…"

llunaticraven replied Dec 4, 2014 to What should I do for my first calling of the Lord and Lady?

11 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Ariel Ganshmi

"Follow the instructions you have learned in your studies, as you progress you'll fin…"

llunaticraven replied Dec 4, 2014 to What should I do for my first calling of the Lord and Lady?

11 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Ariel Ganshmi

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service