All Discussions Tagged 'Pagan' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vampires

I was just curious how many people here were Vampires? What was the first sign of your Awakening? What is it like being a Vampire? There a…

Started by Siiri

68 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Elena

Pagan Personality Types - Myers-Briggs - MBTI

Hello everyone, I'm interested in seeing what the MBTI is for the pagan community. No matter what your path is, or religion, or spiritualit…

Started by Moonflower

38 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Crystal Raven

Warning ~ Global Domination

As a newbie to this site, I guess I should write an introduction. The problem I always have with this part of joining a group is where do I…

Started by Robert Papoi

13 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Robert Papoi

Pagans and others

It is a matter of concern that pagans aren't yet given a way into the world religions despite of the number of people following it. However…

Started by Muerto Viviente

41 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by praharin

You Can Now Sign "A Pagan Community Statement on the Environment"

You can now sign "A Pagan Community Statement on the Environment" at ecopagan.com.  The statement was drafted over a period of 6 months b…

Started by John Halstead

94 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by SIN JONES

Northwest Arkansas - Meetup site created for Pagan and Earth Based

Hi Everyone. I have taken over a meetup site for Witches, Pagans, and any other Earth-based spirituality in Northwest Arkansas. I would lov…

Started by Jon-Michael

0 May 23, 2015

Yule shopping? Here's some weblinks to shop online for strictly Pagan items.

Clothing, assesories, household items, jewelry, incense, Pagan supplies ect......... http://www.pyramidcollection.com/ http://heavyred.co

Started by Gypsy LeeLee

3 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Magister Samps son

A New Pagan Group in Apache Junction, Arizona

Hello!  Hey, guys... I just want to make a quick post here about a group I have started through the MeetUp.com website for the Apache Junct…

Started by Raevyn DreamWalker

1 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Raevyn DreamWalker

Candle Snuffer VS Blowing?

I was wondering what your preference is, and why. Do you Like to use a candle snuffer? Or do you blow out your candles after a ceremony or…

Started by Clara Marie

28 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Edalina Nicole

Tinctures Home Made Medicine - New to it looking for some friendly advice

Ok so I've been looking into making an alcohol based tincture I'm new to the whole thing but have been wanting to try it for a while now.  …

Started by Corbin Ray Harris

17 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Corbin Ray Harris

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service