All Discussions Tagged 'War' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you afraid of the current US political climate as a Pagan?

With the recent emergence of evangelical christianity in the United States, the rise in fascism and hate groups across the US and Europe, e…

Started by Marabellum

103 Jul 19
Reply by Marabellum

Spiritual Warfare

It has been said that there is a spiritual war between Satan and Jesus the Nazarene, would you as a being conform to any of these sides? Th…

Started by Sir- A. I. N. T.

30 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Spooky~

Spitfire VS MX2 Pagan's Mind God's Equation

This is neat Europe sure remembers World War II. I just stumbled upon this. Is anyone into World War II Aircraft. Youtube Air Show

Started by Lord Foul

7 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Maris Hellfaerie (Maire)

Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?

I have written out a few questions and would like to share with Pagan Space some of these questions. I will start with this question, and p…

Started by Cruentus Somnia

14 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Arcane

Revisionist history of the American Civil War

Gettysburg: The Battle that Changed America 10pm -11pm Thur 12/3 on the Military Channel Roger Davidson Jr. PhD "The root cause of the Civ…

Started by Strmraven

15 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Strmraven

War is a Racket

When I first joined the Navy I was shipped to Okinawa, Japan and was stationed at Camp Smedley D. Butler. A few years ago I decided to lear…

Started by Zachary

7 May 7, 2009
Reply by Lea

Our troops are serving a criminal regime and should refuse to follow any illegal orders. Americans should refuse to enlist until all illegal wars are ended.

There are a lot of "support our troops" threads in here right now and generally. I'm not go piss all over someone else's thread, but the na…

Started by xenosapience

182 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Rissa Firecat

Pro Life But Pro War ???

I want to hear everyone views on this without being mean, nasty & vulgar. A few days ago I was part of a conversation where someone ask…

Started by Rae

28 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Siiri

Everyone check on my BLOG for the videos from the UNIMPEACHMENT HEARING!

Please watch and let's discuss!

Started by the Tarotlaydee )0(

6 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Jordan Allen Muerte

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service