All Discussions Tagged 'and' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who am I, and my purpose here in Paganspace.net

I am a simple man, who lives in the island of Puerto Rico. I am unemployed, but I have used my time on Earth to study the world's and spiri…

Started by Hawthorne Thanatos Hagenti

3 Mar 26
Reply by Consuelo Figueroa

End of Establishment Clause now a goal of Prez Trump

Separation of church and state is going bye-bye thanks to Trump and his supporters. As it stands, churches (and other non-profits) do not…

Started by Aurelia Pontia

56 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Michel Montvert

What should I do for my first calling of the Lord and Lady?

I've been reading The Circle Within by Diane Sylvan and I just have been feeling a strong sense to connect with the Lord and Lady, like rig…

Started by Ariel Ganshmi

11 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Ariel Ganshmi

I'll Defend Christianity to a Point

I am sure this will piss you all off, but; if it does than your an idiot. I've said it before ill say it again. The Bible Makes it clear.…

Started by Talisman Skulls

380 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Azriel

None of you can make me...

Here's one thing I'd like to say real quick...  "NONE OF YOU CAN MAKE ME DO IT!....." Have a nice Day....

Started by Dais Veil Morvik

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by SIN JONES

We are still here, after all. We are the ones meant to be, all we who are alive. (I mean with a beating heart.)

I have been meaning to write a new discussion since last year, and up to this moment I'm not sure exactly how will it turn out. So, let's s…

Started by Hawthorne Thanatos Hagenti

17 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

Help guys?

Okay so I've decided that I'm going to totally redo my year and a day studies. I've been Pagan since Feb of 2009. And now here we are endin…

Started by Sarah Huffer

1 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Ritalin-Bunny

White Collar and the Bill of Rights

Are there any other White Collar Fans on Pagan space? If so did anyone see the season three finale? Uh let me think here What is wrong with…

Started by 46fortysicMorgan Moonfire

1 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by 46fortysicMorgan Moonfire

Herbalism used in Healing or Magic!

Herbalism is an art to be used, but yet as a member here I have found many who ask for help or just don't know what to use. Either way, it…

Started by Tea

6 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Tea

Oh long johnson! Paganspace has become catspace!

Let's talk about the pussy. And God said that many lulz were had!

Started by Alexia Adder

8 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by De Lady Diavanii Loti

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service