All Discussions Tagged 'fire' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Country Goddess Store owner nearly set on fire in Southern Illinois

http://www.wsiltv.com/p/news_details.php?newsID=5645&type=top# Video: Attacker Attempts to Set Woman on Fire JACKSON COUNTY-- Inves…

Started by Crescent

33 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Nephele, Mistress of Names

Brujeria Museum an essay by Brujo Negro

BRUJERIA MUSEUM An additional Gallery giving a glimpse to the altars and art of Mexican Brujeria all branches are expressed Magia Negra and…

Started by Alexia Adder

7 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by ΨClydeΨ

Spread a little awesome on your toast for tea

The pipes, but you may have never seen pipes like these! Yous got teh see the video, eh! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=20384782976

Started by Woodsong Lorn

3 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Nephele, Mistress of Names

Salamander Spirit of the Smoldering Cinder? Help!

I have a patient who has suffered from extreme bi-polar disorder and accompanying seizures- a very intelligent and emotive person and fello…

Started by Angelica

2 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Angelica

Elemental Pentagrams

I've recently noticed I always draw elemental pentagrams wrong (ones where the points correspond to elements not invoking pentagrams). Why…

Started by Jehros Kiyoshi

6 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Jehros Kiyoshi

Introduction to LA SANTA MUERTE by Brujo Negro

LA SANTA MUERTE An introduction for my beloved Goddess of Death- La Santa Muerte The Santa Muerte Mexican Goddess of death and the de…

Started by Alexia Adder

77 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Ross

I was called This morning

I got Call blasted this week.  Yeah there is such a thing as Call Blasting  It's when you get a song via e-mail meant as a message. That's…

Started by 46fortysicMorgan Moonfire

1 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

Beltaine, what matters most?

I have heard alot of arguments in my area lately concerning the rites of May, with everyone bickering over which points are most important.…

Started by Angelina Rosenbush

4 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Bloom the Tipsy Bunny

Does anyone here do Telekenesis or pyrokenesis?

Just wondering and if so are you advanced or begginer how do you feel when doing it is it visualizing,imagination? also do u just see it or…

Started by Derek Smith

2 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Derek Smith

Witch

The magic that flows in our veins, both black and white. When we’re furious, the winds shift, the clouds darken, the waves roar, the ground…

Started by Enrique Zamora

61 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Maris Hellfaerie (Maire)

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service