All Discussions Tagged 'opinions' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice and help with mental health

I'm very open to ideas and suggestions. I have anxiety and depression. I have a very hard time with starting and keeping up conversations w…

Started by Kriss

19 May 26, 2016
Reply by Kriss

Build-a-goddess

I've been having this feeling of needing something in my practice, it's been on and off since I started my path when I was about 17 or 18.…

Started by Kriss

10 May 26, 2016
Reply by Kriss

Opinions on Dijinn, Angels, or Haunted Items?

I just want to get a view of anyone's opinion on Dijinn [better known as Jinn] , Angels, or haunted items in general. Do you think this is…

Started by Ariel Ganshmi

24 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Wayaha

Huffington Post Posted an Article About Pagans and Sex

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/14/pagan-sex-faith_n_6679096.html What are your thoughts on the video? Good, bad, don't care? Please…

Started by Ariel Ganshmi

78 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by David J. Mcessey

Empaths vs. Highly-Sensitive People?

I know that I'm a HSP, but how does that relate to an empath, if at all? Many people seem to think they are pretty much the same, but I'm n…

Started by cantcomeupwithaname

6 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Olamina Grace

Karma?

I have a few questions about karma.  I understand the basics, i.e. the idea that you get what you deserve, what you give out you get back,…

Started by Ronaele Bell

14 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Morganna

When You Take A Name

Some believe that is an affront to the gods/goddess' if one takes on the name of said god or goddess.  Ex. calling oneself Athena, Artem…

Started by Michelle

14 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Barry J King

Frumpy vs Fashionable: Is there truth to the stereotype about pagan clothes?

So I have spoken with many pagans and non pagans about this subjects. Clothes!   Many people seem to have assumed two things; all pagans e…

Started by SupremeTacos

79 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Maris Hellfaerie (Maire)

TO CURSE OR NOT TO CURSE, THAT IS THE QUESTION

I know an oldie, but it's still a goody and there is a new feel around the board and I think it should be rehashed all over again.  Firs…

Started by Kixs

168 May 25, 2011
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

a question to the justifiable (Law/ non-occult)

here's a story, i would like your input.a man never agrees to a contract, never signs any papers and verbally misleads the co-signers. 1 mo…

Started by Nicky Lubu (Ressurected)

12 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Treavor Fae

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service