All Discussions Tagged 'paranormal' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DPT "demon (dirty slut cousin of DMT) molecule" not DMT "spirit molecule"

so  this drug called DPT (diproplytryptamine) the dirty little slut cousin of DMT (dimethlytrptamine)  has caused some interest from the st…

Started by shroom of the gods

10 May 3, 2011
Reply by shroom of the gods

102.6 - The number that shows....

Up on my clock radio every so often with the radio off.    I got this clock awhile ago after my Grandmother passed, it was hers.  Ever sinc…

Started by Michael Siefken

1 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Becido Ethaniel

Ghost Adventures

So I totally got hooked on this show. LOVE this show!   Does anyone have any ghost "adventures" to share??? Would certainly be interesting…

Started by Jenny M.

7 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by SecretKeeper

Dangerous Dreams:

Tonight on UK-tv (More4 - 10pm) is the remarkable story of Amy Hardie, a woman of rational disposition who makes science documentaries…

Started by Wildewood

12 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Jason Isshinryu

LOL! The word, "two-faced" takes on new meaning . . .

MM   Nature spirits are not all about pretty faeries!   They come in an assortment of shapes, sizes and colours!   "Faeries are to plants a…

Started by Crystal

0 Aug 28, 2010

An odd question about 'mind control'

Does anyone here think it is possible for someone to give a woman an orgasm purely by mind control? I would be really interested to hear so…

Started by WolfishAura'sMUM

20 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by WolfishAura'sMUM

For all the sensitives, Intuitives, Psychics, Healers, Witches, etc.

I feel that i have to say this, as I see some people get anxiety or panic or feel that there is something seriously wrong with them. If you…

Started by Sunhee Park

0 Jul 18, 2009

Do you Believe in Aliens and Reptilians? Do you ever wonder how much more advanced they really are?

I have been watching the videos of ufo's sitting around hovering over a town in Michigan for 6 hours, and how not one person could get a tr…

Started by Sunhee Park

51 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by danny buyck

Re: Paranormal State on A & E - Exorcisms and Such.

There is a show on A&E called "Paranormal State", that follows the investigations of a group of paranormal investigators based out of P…

Started by Rhyablue

14 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Cait

Thought-forms (wards, etc.)

Hello PaganSpace friends, I am doing research for some writing projects I am working on. I have a question for you all and would appreciat…

Started by Macha

10 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Joseph Andrew Zuchowski

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service