All Discussions Tagged 'path' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is magick, and it's natural place in our soul.

Welcome, my children, to another Spring, reborn with new hopes and dreams for the future. In this discussion I hope to shed some light upon…

Started by Hawthorne Thanatos Hagenti

3 Mar 29
Reply by Consuelo Figueroa

Build-a-goddess

I've been having this feeling of needing something in my practice, it's been on and off since I started my path when I was about 17 or 18.…

Started by Kriss

10 May 26, 2016
Reply by Kriss

Beliefs

I have some sort of issue, I think. I don't know what sort of spiritual path to choose, and I don't know how to embark on my own. One of th…

Started by cantcomeupwithaname

13 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Gilfur Ashardi

Trusting Yourself

I've noticed a theme among the posts recently: people are having a hard time trusting themselves.  I understand this completely, it was not…

Started by Sophie Jones

0 Oct 4, 2013

Greetings from Florida

I wanted to introduce myself, I'm new to my new faith (about a year..) and am looking to get some guidance.  I'm a psychic medium and have…

Started by Rob

4 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Rob

Unitarian Universalist Church

They support paganism, among other religions, and believe that each person has a spiritual path of their own.  That each person is entitled…

Started by Firewae

20 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Sat-Sekhmet

Looking for people willing to share .....

Hey there, I created a website called Mystic Path. It is a website where all pagans, Wicca, druids, shamans, Buddhists, so and so can join…

Started by Euipoi Wolf

0 Oct 29, 2011

Is there such a thing as being "too eclectic"

I belong to a Yahoo group of local pagans and this question was put up for discussion. I just wanted to get some other opinions on this qu…

Started by Elena Autuhm Rose Moon

85 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

Do you belive that Darkness is a bad thing?

personally i do not, I was taught early on that some are ment to walk in the light and some are ment to walk in the dark.   I know it sound…

Started by Alexandria Urssa

38 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Alexandria Urssa

When you started your path: youngish, middle-ish, oldish?

It seems that some of us found our general direction at a younger age than others. We may not have known that we were walking a path, but s…

Started by RiverLight

71 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Lutra Canadensis

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service