All Discussions Tagged 'ritual' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finding a Name?

Hey, all! I've been looking into finding my magickal name for rituals and ceremonies, etc. I can't seem to find any inspiration. What are s…

Started by Julie Maraccini

17 13 hours ago
Reply by Cypriana Terrane

Unknown Sigils Outside Window

Good evening~ My friend sent me this picture of these figures that seem to have been drawn with ashes or dust, they were outside her boyfr…

Started by Hecate Persephone

9 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Who?

Ritual Candles and Hair

Hi, this may be a really strange question, but does anyone else have a hang-up about letting remnants of ritual candles mingle with their h…

Started by blackfire is hungry

27 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

What do you consider clean?

Different beliefs have their own ideas of what it means to be clean. Some require special diets, some require periods of abstinence, some r…

25 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Corbul

How do we know this was normal?

When we find old skeletons, old artifacts, etc, we treat them as the norm, and it shapes our entire view of that era and location, and the…

7 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Michael Dragon-eyes

How do I free myself completely from a negative entity

Since I was very young I have had a high interest in the occult. when I was 16 I was drawn to the darker side and signed a pact in blood to…

Started by Zariah Moze

33 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Spooky~

Esbat/Drawing Down the Moon Question

Hi! I have a quick question I could use some help or advice with.  I've done esbats in the past, but last night was the first time I've t…

Started by Heather

10 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Alexia Adder

Physically move around while doing LBRP?

I got a simple question; When I want to do the LBRP, or any other alike, do I really have to physically make the moves with my dagger to dr…

Started by Kasper

4 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Charles McBride

How and when did you decide to "dedicate" yourself to your god(s)?

This is especially for followers of the Norse gods, but all experiences are welcome. How did you do it? Are you glad that you did it? Were…

4 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by AsgardPrincess

Pagan Puppetry Blog

If anyone is interested in puppets, puppetry or their connection to magic and ritual (and, oh boy, is there one). I have a new blog that's…

Started by Neffis

1 May 20, 2015
Reply by cantcomeupwithaname

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service