All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Dead Possessing the Living?

I was watching an episode of “Hoarders” on Youtube the other day and the hoarder was theorized to be possessed by the spirit of a dead boy.…

Started by Enigma

4 May 10
Reply by Rev JP Vanir

Paranormal Activity Question

Over the last couple of days there has been two paranormal type incidents in my house. The whole year prior to this there has been none. I’…

Started by Enigma

12 Apr 8
Reply by Enigma

Advice on unblocking myself

Howdy all!  I figured I would give this site a try again. Some folks last time made me feel ridiculed on a topic so I didn't feel so welco…

Started by Jessy

21 Sep 13, 2018
Reply by Meridian - The Idaean

Other Half? Ghostly Experience.

Greetings, and Merry Meet Everyone! I am new to this site and this path in my life, and I wanted to share with you all a very recent and l…

Started by ↞∴Lyra Lee∴↠

5 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Viper Kryptonite

How to Get Rid of "Soul Eaters" or "Energy Vampires"?

Greetings and Merry Meet! As the title suggests, I need some help with my magical musings to help eradicate a negative energy/entity/force…

Started by ↞∴Lyra Lee∴↠

11 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Spooky~

Familiars - what are they?

Familiars. Such a renowned word for a variety of reasons. But, in actuality, what does it mean? Does there need to be a universal translat…

Started by ↞∴Lyra Lee∴↠

16 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

Nahualli (soul animal)

I thought I made a topic on this subject years ago. I guess I did not. Merely talked about it a bit in the Tezcatlipoca thread and some oth…

Started by Alexia Adder

7 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Shawn Blackwolf

Relations With Ghosts

Forgive me if this is a repeated topic but I was just curious as to what everyone's thoughts and opinions are on having intercourse with gh…

Started by Ariel Ganshmi

22 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by SparrowHawk

Lilith in modern traditions

[ From left to right Dante Gabriel Rossetti’s “Lady Lilith”, top John Collier painting, and bottom is a Franz Von Stuck. Copyrights expir…

Started by Alexia Adder

8 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Dave Pellani

How do you draw closer to gods of nature and vegetation when your mere presence seems to wilt plants?

I work with the Norse gods and have always been drawn to Odin, but it feels like he wants me to get closer to the other gods.  A number of…

Started by blackfire is hungry

22 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Moon Salt

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service