All Discussions Tagged 'to' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Releasing negative energy

So my situation, which will lead to my question is this. I feel that someone that I know, who moved me to a location far from my home with…

Started by Demilynn

9 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Alexia Adder

New to Pagan Space, and Paganism in general

Hello all! I'm terrible at these intro things, so I guess I'll start with my back story as to how I came about being interested in learning…

Started by Wayaha

21 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Sigwynn Reid

Searching for My Pagan Roots

I am not sure where to begin... I have been raised with stories that my grandfather was deathly afraid of my great-grandmother because her…

Started by T Marie

4 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by T Marie

Desperate for a job. Must craft a spell.

So I graduated from beauty school this summer and passed my state board. Even with a working cosmetologists license, I can't find a job any…

Started by Almeta

11 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by danny buyck

How to make a Book Of Shadows?

I can't afford a published BOS, so I'm making my own with my believes. How does one make a book of shadows???   HELP!!!

Started by sam Renee Misora "ravenoak"

6 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by sam Renee Misora "ravenoak"

Where to go as a pagan? Is it safe?

Hello, I am new to this website and can't wait to engage in all kind of conversation and learn and all that fun stuff. :D Super Excited t…

Started by Mommys Munster

88 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Zeus's daughter

I was called This morning

I got Call blasted this week.  Yeah there is such a thing as Call Blasting  It's when you get a song via e-mail meant as a message. That's…

Started by 46fortysicMorgan Moonfire

1 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

Lizard Stone

I recently go hold of a Slab of Lizard stone it's beautiful, I Cabbed it over the last month.  Now What to do with it? This cab has beauti…

Started by 46fortysicMorgan Moonfire

0 Feb 8, 2012

Astral Traveling (OBE)...its importance, any tips, significance to 2012?

I'm 4 years into my spiritual journey, but I have yet to astral travel (or at least I don't think so). Are there any experienced travellers…

Started by gElevation

12 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Mark

Got interviewed.....

Well many of you who follow what insainity I am up to on a regualr basis know that I am interviewed here and there (some radio, some podcas…

Started by Kurt

4 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Mature Witch

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service