Hello dear sisters,

Please write your new addresses here. The ones that are in the first group you are fine there unless you change your address. We will start a new one every two years and I will try to go thru the first one and get rid of the addresses that do not work anymore and try to keep better track of it all.

Please don't forget if you can have markings on the envelopes or not.

and have fun writing to each other..

Love and light your way,

Shadowdance

xoxx

Views: 3683

Replies to This Discussion

Here is my information

Tammy Davis

423 East 7th Street, Room 536

Los Angeles, CA 90014

hi  mandy harris 9 argyl st radford ng7 3jx nottingam england    sorry not been on for a long time

I honestly don't remember what address is on other list.

Anna Nowak [or Mina Dragonrose]
p.o.box 54
spring arbor, MI

Dream Panther, that might be a good thing to be the odd witch out, since you do live in Canada. You might just get more letters that way :)

Ok I am going to go ahead and put my address here.  I have a few ladies I write too, and wouldn't mind more.  Sometimes it may take me a little while to reply. 

Jennifer Knopp

165 S. Ash Ave Apt A

Kuna Id. 83634

Markings are ok

Here's my new address, I deleted my post with the old one.

Leslie Horinka

308 E. Wall St.

Janesville, WI 53545

markings are most welcome!!

Merry Meet! I am new to the site as well as the group. It makes me so happy that people still have a passion for written letters. To me they mean so much more and can be more personal. Here is my current address. I would love to have some active penpals :)

Brittany Coleman

5 Cheswold Blvd, Apt 3C
Newark De, 19713

Markings are wonderful :)

I just wanted to update my address here as I'm not longer living in California! I'm now on the east coast. 

Nishele Bell

607 Boylston St

Apt 115LL

Boston, MA 02116

You will have to use my actual name on the envelope but in your letter you can use my name on here, whichever you prefer. 

I've been gone a while but got things in life back on track and am ready to write again. My address is still the same but the old man got onto me about posting our address online last time so...if anyone wants it I'll have to give it in a private message simply because he googled our address and it showed my posting it on here. Marking on envelopes are fine.

I prefer email correspondence if possible. My email is: stacylevy71@hotmail.com

If you prefer to write to me via regular mail, though, please do not include pagan markings.

My home address is:

Stacy Levy

3055 NE Joanne Dr.

Roseburg, OR 97470

Moon Rain (formerly known as Stacy-of-Umpqua)

I prefer email (for privacy reasons) and my email is as follows: moonrain71@gmail.com

But, if you prefer to send me snail mail, then my address is:

Stacy Levy

3055 NE Joanne Dr.

Roseburg, OR 97470

Please no pagan markings! Thank you.

Hello Everyone.

I have been away for rather a long time, i would very much like to have pen sisters to write to and receive letters from, My address:

Tracey Bennett

107A Brookwood Road

Millbrook

Southampton

Hants

SO16 9AP

England

Any markings are welcome on the letter and on the envelope.

Hope i hear from a few people soon

Fairy Belssings to all

Tracey xxxx

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service