Hello all. I have been a member on here for a while, but have been inactive for a couple if years, so I thought I would do a new introduction...

Well, my name is Snaedis. I'm in my early 30s, a wife, mother of two, and a bit of a nerd. I have considered myself as a pagan for almost 20 years, but still often feel like I don't know all that much. I have followed various paths and pantheons over the years; neo-Wicca, neo-Druidry, Asatru, various Celtic pantheons, Egyptian pantheons, etc etc. I still feel like I am trying to find myself. Now, I consider myself an eclectic buddhist heathen, mostly following Buddhist and Norse pagan practices. I hope to learn more to add to my path, and to make some friends along the way.

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"I still feel like I am trying to find myself."

Welcome to the club.

Yup. Thanks!

Buddhist norse. That sounds like a fun combination.

It can be trying at times lol but it works for me!

I dig it. Do you feel like its possible to find yourself? Or is it more the quest?

Very interesting read! Thanks for sharing that with me :)

Merry Meet and welcome! Im 53 and still have not covered the paths you have. I bet you have lots to share! Blessings to you and yours :)

Thank you for the warm welcome :) Many blessings to you and yours as well!

Welcome back. Hope you find what you're looking for here. :]

Welcome back, If you ever truly find yourself you will have found a peril of great price. The quest is what the path is all about. So often people get tied up in the path that they forget the quest and we are left with just another dead religion. One must never be afraid to change the path as it is nothing but a vehicle on our quest. Once you find yourself true learning begins.

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service