Let’s get to know each other, share with us. A quote, song, image, paragraph, whatever you like that gives us a glimpse into your world.

Drop your nuggets here

Views: 342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only limitation in life is the imagination of the one living it.

The Dims are A'Done lol.

How do I put a pic up here?

I was a warrior. The amount and nature of specialized training I received is significant and I was very disciplined. Got a head injury while on duty, lost my focus and then I went through a bad time during a divorce and the discipline evaporated. I lost friends, I lost my mind. When I came to my senses, the rough boy was gone and a calmer, harder man emerged.  Now, many years later, I am trying to find the Bad Ass that I used to be. I find myself alone and raising my son from my current marriage. She went to treatment for addiction and mental illness and hooked up with a younger guy and now has moved in with him in Oregon where she was in treatment. My son is 15 today and he hasn't heard anything from his mom in 7 weeks since she told him she loved him and would be home soon, excited to see us, but she was lying. I lost my religion, my faith, my soul. Can I find help and peace here?

We all go through unpleasant things in our lives and as you may already know no one has things figured out. All we can really do is learn from our experiences and let them make us stronger for the next mess. I feel like human life is mainly suffering and you have to find, make and appreciate those special moments. No one can do it for you, you have to find what makes you happy and go for it. Not any of that vain shit you have to find what makes you happy in your heart.  People will come and go and over the years I've learned to let go, let go of things you can't control.

During those times it can be hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel but it's there calling you forward.

My heart goes out to you. You'll find your way <3

Well put. that is pretty much how it is, we just have to focus on the good stuff and dump the shit stuff, I learnt a long time ago the more you hold on to the shit stuff the more Klingons you get.

Again well put Magena.

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service