Man faces sexual assault charges in wake of 'cleansing ritual'

Man faces sexual assault charges in wake of 'cleansing ritual'

DECATUR - Two 17-year-old women told police they were sexually molested by a 40-year-old man involved in a witchcraft group known as the "Order of the Seeing Eye."

The man was arrested and booked into Macon County Jail on Friday on preliminary charges of criminal sexual abuse, after one of the women told police she was molested at a party at his home at which
witchcraft was practiced.

The teenager reported to police that she attended the party on Saturday, April 10, with some friends, in the 1200 block of North Dennis Street, according to a sworn statement by a Decatur police
officer. She discovered that the man was the leader of a group of
six to 10 people.

When she inquired about joining the group, she was told she had to undergo a cleansing ritual to get rid of her bad energy. After lying on the living room floor, the man performed ritual chants and
rubbed his hand all over her body.

The woman told police that she was afraid to resist because the man was the leader of the group and had many swords and knives in the room. She said she never gave the man permission to touch
her.

Another 17-year-old woman told police that the man has performed 10 to 15 "ritual cleansings" on her since she joined the group about two months ago. During some of those rituals she told the man
to stop rubbing her body, which would cause him to stop for 10
seconds before resuming.

This woman told police she was afraid to come forward because the man threatened to kill anyone if they spoke about his group.

A third 17-year-old woman told police the man also molested her during a "cleansing ritual," but she declined to file a complaint because of fear of retribution.

The man admitted to performing "cleansing rituals," but said he only bladed his hands between the women's breasts, but never touched their breasts.

The man was released from jail after posting $2,500 bail. He is scheduled to be arraigned May 18 in Macon County Circuit Court.

hfreeman@herald-review.com|421-6985

Oh hurrah..right around the corner from me...wonderful...just wonderful.

Views: 186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We must all beaware of wolves in sheep's clothing!!!!
no it is not that easy. Europe does not have this mind boggling freedom of organised religion, and then there is a difference between 2 minors doing anything and for instance you doing anything with a minor.
"age for learning"...Wiz, did you ever think you could make the real money with standup comedy?
*lol*
you know you could be really good at that. are you signing with my name? just because you wear my bra doesn't mean you have anything of a nice cleavage.
your comedic breath is a little short, you sure youre not wearing a corset?

my name was perfectly fine but I see you can use all typing practice you can get :)
*lol*

yes, I like people to believe just that, Wiz. Because fraud is not on my schedule.
A lot of this sounds like fabricated crap, although this sort of thing does take place; my first coven was led by a sexually obsessed buffoon. hint: the girl who had ten or fifteen cleansings (once should have been enough to figure out what was really going on) is either totally clueless and stupid, mentally ill, or is lying...and the one who was intimidated by the knives and swords (lions and tigers and bears, oh my! 'Wizard of Oz')...well, why did she hang around in the first place? Teenagers and their need for drama should be a consideration here and I'm sure the courts will prevail and sort things out. In Love and Trust!
Why am I not surprised, years ago a friend of mine was having marital problems, she met with a 'family trad" High Priest who told her that her problems were the result of her "sexual energies were being disrupted by a Voodoo practitioner who desired her husband" and the high Priest would need to perform a tantric ritual to remove the "negative" energy against her, needless to say she bought that about as fast as she would swamp land in Florida. Did the man rape her, that depends on the state's legal definition of rape, usually it involves undesired penetration in this case i do not know if the rape charge will stick, though they will no doubt get him on a sexual misconduct charge which is generally much more broad based.
You are right on target, Rue; thank you for posting!
Damn I am missing out ..flips thru ritual manual ...I could have been fondling all this time.......I am just curious why people find a 17 yr old so innocent I have one far from innocent ..I certainly do not condone the 40 yr old pervert but come on How many times did she return....This just makes it rough for everyone ..in that most people paint a torrid Picture of witches anyway
Prediction: The charges will be dropped.

With so many witnesses, unless he totally groped them, the charges will be dropped. The contact was not sexual, no one was naked, and they were 17, not 14.

The leader sounds like a MORON for doing anything like this with 17 year old girls, even if it was 100% innocent. It was 100% stupid!
He may be innocent. He certainly sounds moronic.
Regardless, he's male and thus, by Federal law, guilty. It's the "Reasonable Woman" standard enacted following the Tailhook scandal:
A reasonable woman will not falsely accuse a man of sexual misconduct and it is a violation of her civil rights to accuse her of being unreasonable.
I find that funny who Knows a reasonable 17 yr old ...Mine isn't .:)their may be a few but not many

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service