Hello everyone,

I'm interested in seeing what the MBTI is for the pagan community. No matter what your path is, or religion, or spirituality, I'm very interested in knowing.

I know that there's already another forum on this topic. But I find that the best test for MBTI/Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is on the 16Personalities website:

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

It's best to take the test more than once so that you don't get mistyped. Also try not to leave any "neutral" answers, it's much more difficult to find your type this way. Once you take the test please post your results, along with the percentage, as well as your spiritual path, and/or religion if you would like.

I've taken this test sporadically within the past few years, and I've constantly been typed as an INFJ.

My Results:

INFJ

95% Introvert

91% Intuitive

62% Feeling

75% Judging

Views: 1356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am an INTJ ... We are introverted, logical, intuitive, decisive and independent - strategic visionaries. Which is often misread for aloof, stubborn and wacky until our predictions come true or we save the day with a contingency plan :)

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:

LOGICIAN (INTP-T) INTPs are known for their brilliant theories and unrelenting logic – in fact, they are considered the most logically precise of all the personality types.

Role: Analyst

Strategy: Constant Improvement.

1. MIND: INTROVERTED 66%
  2. ENERGY: INTUITIVE 75%
  3. NATURE: THINKING 70%
  4. TACTICS: PROSPECTING 59%
  5. IDENTITY: TURBULENT 87%

It's kinda scary how accurate a lot of this is. Apparently this type is something only 3% of the population has? Not sure..

This was a fun test!

I am an INFP-T

The Mediator

60% Introverted

83% Intuitive

64% Feeling

82% Prospecting

60% Turbulent

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service