Hello everyone,

I'm interested in seeing what the MBTI is for the pagan community. No matter what your path is, or religion, or spirituality, I'm very interested in knowing.

I know that there's already another forum on this topic. But I find that the best test for MBTI/Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is on the 16Personalities website:

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

It's best to take the test more than once so that you don't get mistyped. Also try not to leave any "neutral" answers, it's much more difficult to find your type this way. Once you take the test please post your results, along with the percentage, as well as your spiritual path, and/or religion if you would like.

I've taken this test sporadically within the past few years, and I've constantly been typed as an INFJ.

My Results:

INFJ

95% Introvert

91% Intuitive

62% Feeling

75% Judging

Views: 1357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My personality type is:
PROTAGONIST (ENFJ-A)
More specifics on my type: “The Protagonist” (ENFJ-A)
Strength of individual traits: Extraverted: 100%, Intuitive: 55%, Feeling: 91%, Judging: 85%, Assertive: 59%.
Role: Diplomat
Strategy: People Mastery

Your personality type: “The Consul” (ESFJ-T)
Strength of individual traits: Extraverted: 76%, Observant: 60%, Feeling: 57%, Judging: 81%, Turbulent: 63%.
Role: Sentinel
Strategy: Social Engagement

The architect - INTJ-A

65% introvert

53% intuitive

67% thinking

77% judging

76% assertive

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

- Harlan Ellison

I took a peronality test at one job I had.  We were put in small mixed groups of different personality types and were asked "If the building were on fire, who would you follow to escape?"

I turned to a guy I admired for his quick decision making and pointed at him at the exact same time he was pointing at me. He later explained that he thought he could count on me to stay cool and analytical in an emergency.

INFP
Don't remember the percentages but I'm almost 100% introvert while the others get progressively closer to the midway point.

So I re-took the test with the link provided. It appears the 'FP' is almost 50/50 with 'TP' so I can see where I swing back and forth between the two. The 'P' and 'J' are really close too but I've never tested into 'J' territory.

80% I, 80% N, 55% T, 60% P AND 75% 'turbulent'

I've seen a slight shift from introverted as my job requires me to be very extroverted (and it wears me out!)

That's very interesting. For my type, the INFJ, I learned on Personality Hacker that usually the feeling and thinking process of the type is a little more balanced, because we lead with our Intuitive process, Ni, as opposed to types that lead with their feeling process, their Fe. Sometimes INFJ's can get typed as thinkers. So maybe watch a few videos on the two types you got placed in and and see what sounds more like you. :)

Your personality type is:
Executive (ESTJ-a)

86% extravert
73% observant
93% thinking
80% judging
95% assertive

ENFP here.

I came up a protagonist (ENFJ-T)

100 % Extraverted

79% Intuitive

60 % feeling

100 % judging

51 % Turbulent

My Results; MEDIATOR (INFP-A)

39%
61%
ENERGY
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
79%
21%
NATURE
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
26%
74%
TACTICS
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
20%
80%
IDENTITY
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
67%
33%

INFP PERSONALITY (“THE MEDIATOR”)

INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine.  =.= these are scary results...but yet very true..

ENFP-T The "Campaigner"

64% extraverted, 82% intuitive, 74% feeling, 74% prospecting, and 89% turbulent. 

Role: Diplomat

Strategy: Social Engagement.

ENFPs are fiercely independent, and much more than stability and security, they crave creativity and freedom.

It's really strange. I took this test about 6 years ago in high school and got INFJ. Its interesting to see how much I have changed. 

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service