So amongst my interests are Parapsychology, Esoteric sciences, Hypnosis, NLP, and during decades of study, research and practice I have come across many things of interest and curiosity. Amongst them is remote viewing which some of you may or may not be familiar with, one particular interview I came across really raised an eyebrow and I have done a fair bit of research on this guy, and assure you he is the real deal, his name is Stephen Schwartz.

In 1978 he conducted a Parapsychology experiment about remote viewing the future. the results are astonishing he asked the participants to tell them what they could view about 2050, and consequently got answers that related to events much closer one happened 3 years after the experiment.

Without giving the whole plot of the interview away if you live near the coast, in a big city or near the Equator you really want to watch this if you still plan on being around 10-20 years from now.

Please share you views on what he says, I am very interested in what other people think about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avbsEEz98Ck

Views: 275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The first thing that caught my attention was his views concerning the real possibilities of nuclear war in the future. This is a concern he shares even without remote viewing of the future. It is a real concern I share with him. Recent developments geopolitically and technologically have raised this concern for myself. It is a very scary scenario for all inhabitants of the Earth.

I like his methodology in remote viewing of the future using numerous persons in various locations to obtain a consensus of data. He approaches the subject with a well defined evaluation technique. Mr. Schwartz is well aware of the perceptual psychology.

Your statement "if you still plan on being around 10-20 years from now" is addressed by Mr. Schwartz. He believes in reincarnation and the figure involved in the remote viewing episode would be you reincarnated. His questions used to stimulate are worded in such a way as to leave the remote viewer open to all possibilities.

On the down side, his interpretations of what the remote viewers related is tainted by the present day political agendas. The persons doing the remote viewing are also being influenced by their particular political persuasion.

I agree that all the while Nuclear weapons exist, it has to be considered a possibility because they exist, however not an inevitability; other research I have carried out on various credible remote viewers, are that Extra-terrestrials definitely exist and they are by far more advanced than we are, and any attempt of a nuclear war now would be thwarted as it would threaten their existence as well, otherwise generally they are reluctant to interfere.
The things that caught my attention were, there is going to be a very big push toward preventing any further advancement of the greenhouse effect, i.e. most aircraft being grounded, and the mention of cars not being petrol and not being electric like we have at the moment where you plug in a charger, but by as far as I could tell and Mr Schwartz, and Mr Mitchlove both stated a three letter abbreviation for something that is in the development stages where significant progress is being made with 3 giant laser cannon that fire a laser beam simultaneously on an object to replicate a collapsing star, the scientist believe that if they succeed at this and can create a mini collapsing star then all cars will be powered by these energy pellets, and one pellet will power a house for a month.
His viewers really bring this into the realm of possibility when they said you buy the chassis and a box the box is warm and powers the car.
To clarify my statement on if you plan to be around in 10 20 years is related mostly to the mention of 3 great migrations the first will be moving away from coastal and flood plain areas, due to sea level rises, the second will be away from big metropolis city’s, and the third will be away from equatorial region, I think he made that particular statement in another interview, however it matches up with what he learned from his viewers.
What also interested me was the mention of the greenhouse effect, in 1978 I think this was unheard of, and for me implies they are perceiving through a source field or super consciousness. The all or totality which ever name you prefer to call the infinite where past, present, and future are known.

My take of remote viewing is that is is a game for charlatans, mired in conspiracy theories. Look, this takes me back to the day when the Babylonian Kings employed their astrologers to predict the future. I would submit the so called misnomered science of Para-psychology was more adept in those days, than it is now.

Do people have psychic propensities to use prognostication to predict the future? Yes, at it's utmost "adeptability", it is extremely limited in scope in terms of what it can accomplish. If it did not possess these limitations, then it would be the standard candle in terms of decisions that affect human societal evolution in the near and distant future.
Schwartz makes a most unconvincing argument, with literally nothing but speculation to show for it. His global warming theories can easily be refuted, with minimal willpower. Schwartz is an Arthur C Clarke wanna bee, without the Stanley Kubric.

First you will need to define "extra-terrestrial"

The Union of Concerned Scientists number approx 250. This organization does not member climate scientists entirely. They have private citizens in their ranks as well. Give them the benefit of the doubt, and we'll number them to 300, as the media commonly reports. That's nothing compared to thousands of scientists who refute man made climate change.
The main criticism of the denying the "denyers" is that out of 30,000 scientists who have been surveyed on the subject of man made global warming, and who deny or downplay human involvement, approx 20, 000 have no experience in climatology. What about the other 10,000? I could not find an explanation for that.

When you're in the game of revolutionizing the entire industrial revolution, talk is cheap, and theories are a dime a dozen. That is reality. In other words don't try to convince the public or the media with futuristic scientific hyperbole, over a youtube channel. Convince the industrialists who have the capital and the expertise to mass produce these methods of energy manipulation and production, and make it applicable to every day use by the masses.. Much easier said than done. And if they cannot convince the industrial establishment, they resort to conspiracy theories that "big oil', and politics always gets in the way. Well, that is true, depending on how you look at it, and depending on who you're looking at. It's very political indeed!

But lets say they could do a cost vs profit analysis, that can prove that this technology is viable, cheap enough to produce, and all other infrastructure including automobiles, ships, other military hardware, and airplanes can be "retrofitted". If the numbers are there, that is only the beginning. It would take untold trillions of dollars of investment.
Powering houses and cars with what, and how?
With all government budgets about to explode into oblivion, with only a handful of governments that are considered wealthy, who is going to finance all of it? And who is going to make the sacrifices in terms of how they build their homes and how they are going to travel?

Let's say you can replicate a collapsing star...That is similar to nuclear technology. Of course, on a miniscule scale. How do you harness that kind of energy transformation, as harnessing it will be the key to employing it. If lazers can be used that way, then they could be used to shoot and destroy missiles.

Collapsing stars emit enormous amounts of energy, even if similar energy could be generated with mini scale laser technology. How do you replicate the weak nuclear forces and harness that, on such a mass scale, aside from the production thermo-nuclear weapons?
And speaking of nuclear weapons, do you think that this kind of energy production if it becomes viable, will not be used for diabolical intent?

You have no more chance of that than you had with preventing the spreading of access to nuclear weapons technology to Stalin. So you may be starting another kind of "arms race" that could make nuclear weapons obsolete.

I got to pull out my old Atlantis movie.

Call it "clean killing". These are all things that need to, and will be considered. Outside of cosmic or geological catastrophe, if rogue technology is any indication, then I concur, the future of planet Earth looks pretty bleak. There is no way out of that..I don't need the graces of the good old Mr Schwartz to tell me that.

In the event you have to leave this planet for survival, you are fucked!

Define Extra-terrestrial, Really. Theses are just things that interest me, and I refuse to be drawn into justifying my interest  and belief of what might be real and possible. your view is perfectly valid, and I haven't put this up to challenge others view of the world, just to share mine.

There is a lot more out there that holds more water that remote viewing is valid, you might want to look at Joe Moneagles work. I just found this lets say relevant especially with global warming being so prominent now, or is that just a charlatans theory as well.

Manmade global warming is a political agenda, hence my comment about Mr. Schwartz and his viewers being affected by political agendas.

Certainly no offense, it's a thought provoking subject.

However, what makes popular theories so unpopular to me, is because they are so popular. That in itself cheapens the merchandise, and as far as I am concerned, it automatically diminishes it's value and relevance. But that won't make it any less popular. I am referring to human induced global warming and extra terrestrials.

We are talking about the "mouthpiece of politics". An operational weapons system. The scientists feed their speculation to the politically motivated media, and the media feeds it to the masses. It is aimed also at the lunatics who form radical political parties, modeled after the failures of the past. That is the way the system works. The media then moves full speed with their criminal like manipulation of free speech and public innuendo that they hide behind. It's a very clever tactic, and they own all of it. Most people are privy to absorbing what ever they want to hear. It's a low information crowd clamoring to be fed, like sheep and cattle.

How does this get popular? The usual suspect, the media, how else? I love the way they bastardize the terms "populist" and "nationalist". Do you remember the brown shirted Greens in the Nazi Party? Or the old Soviet Politburo? Then take a good look at the European Union... This is a very clever geo political scheme that is steeped heavily in global warming theories, in order to upset the balance of industrialization, diminishing the influence of the United States, and for whatever purposes. If you think they are telling you the truth about their intent. It's really a pyramid scheme, in sheeps clothing. It cleverly diminishes, if not nullifies power to the people at ground level, and shifts it to a small panel of oligarchs at the very top, who do their bidding by appointments. It includes the el presidente of the European Central Bank. This is a sinister socio/political experiment. Do that in the US. and the lefties would be shitting bricks while having a cow, it would start another revolutionary war. It lures the flies into the trap and sweetens the pot, with "trade deals" and promises of prosperity to the masses.

I think I said in here recently the mark of a good liar is one who is adept at mixing truth with fiction. Look no further than the lapdog media, and politicians.

Psy OP (Psychological Operations) "Mind Wars" are theoretical in nature, but only to a certain extent. This is "psychological warfare", that is designed to program, mislead, and misdirect a targeted audience, while no one presumably gets hurt, like in conventional warfare.. According to Dr Michael Aquino, in his essay "From Psy Op to Mind Wars -- The Psychology of Victory " it was an actual doctrine floated by the military back in the 1980's, and attempts to employ it in the field during the Viet Nam war. It is based on LTC John Alexanders Military Review article in support of "psychotronics", intelligence and operational employment of ESP.

You overwhelm your "targets" with argument. Minds are shaped and molded this way. Everyone gets happy, and no one gets killed. The down side is that the enemy can use the same tactics, nullifying the efforts of entire armies. The psy op efforts of the enemy is then carried over to the propagandists in the media, so you have two fronts to work against. Then public opinion comes along and trainwrecks the whole affair, causing destruction and defeat from within. So you can see this is a very shakey platform that has inherent risks and unintended consequences.

The problem with the information age is that there is so much out there. Maybe too much. Climate science is very complicated, and the average suck up out there has no clue how to sort it out, they just simply take their koolaid from the media, and their favorite politician.

I would encourage enguaging in a little more critical thinking. It is not the scientists who popularize global warming or extra terrestrials. It's the media, and it's various nuances.

Yes, precognition and retro cognition are lab proven phenomena. It’s something known for almost two decades now. The only problem for J.B. Rhine’s researchers is that they couldn’t create a protocol that could distinguish between the cognitions and PK (psychokinesis) or retro-PK (yeah, that’s a thing). It appears to be an Uncertainty Principle, though technically such thaumaturgical phenomena are acausal rather than causal anyway. Possibly a Princeton Egg could measure the presence of Intent in the ambient randomness and distinguish between the two, but maybe not. Uncertainty principles tend to be more stubborn than people expect. (e.g. P vs. NP is probably provably unprovable.)

One of the concerns of the Army remote viewing crowd was whether their view reports were about what was going on now, yesterday or today, though I think an experienced viewer could expressly select the temporal position. The idea that a viewer could change or affect the viewed wasn’t something they considered.

Several of these research groups noticed that a grounded Faraday cage improved performance. However, I just found a study1 that suggests that an ungrounded or floating Faraday cage interferes with viewing. There's a lot research that's buried or just stuffed in a drawer and forgotten, because scientism requires upfront explanations that match its existing metaphysical models. It doesn't matter if the models are wrong because it's a matter of faith.

1Tart, C. T. (1988). Effects of electrical shielding on GESP performance. Journal of the American Society of Psychical Research, 82, 193-215, April 1989. ISSN 0003-1070

Yes I agree that global warming is a political agenda ‘now’, however it’s not just political it’s effects everyone on the planet, when you look at the history of this planet though, there have been ice ages and melting of ice before, which leads me to believe that there is at least a large degree of natural cooling and warming that was going on a long, long time ago, obviously now with industrial emissions it’s clearly exasperating what is possibly a natural planetary cycle of warming and cooling.
I understand completely the view that they may have had political bias, but in 1978 although I was very young then I can’t recall any talk of the greenhouse effect, I certainly can’t recall this being any kind of political agenda then, except maybe cutting pollution to stop smog.
And yes remote viewing isn’t new I have been aware of it since the late 80’s however at the time had little real use for it, as stated J.B.Rhine couldn’t put a protocol together that could define distinctions, however the military did put a protocol together for viewing in the moment as it was being perceived, it was known as the stargate project and was very successful, there are some great interviews from Lyn Buchanan, and Joe Moneagle, who were part of the original stargate project as far as I know they only used the here and now protocol and didn’t really venture into future viewing, mainly because of being able to validate the information.
The Faraday chamber experiments did through up some interesting discovery’s, with telepathic and remote viewing experiments; originally they thought that electro-magnetism was the medium that was responsible for this phenomena being possible, until they tested it in the faraday chamber, where no electro magnetism was present, expecting any telepathic or remote viewing exercises to be impossible without electro-magnetism, however they found the opposite, people could still carry out telepathic and remote viewing without the presents of electro-magnetism, which I think led most people to conclude that they were indeed perceiving through and infinite spirit, (essentially a non-physical substance that permeates all universe.
I have tested remote viewing for myself to see if it’s real, yep it’s real, I agree though there is an uncertainty principle to it.

The latest estimate for average temperature increase is about 1.2 degrees farenheit, over the last 50 years. Doesn't sound like much of a problem to me either. However, we all know that the earth's climate has never been static, and it never will be. There is some obvious science and reasoning within that concept, but yes as well, politicians and their allies in the scientifc community, as well as the media, have a specific agenda they use to brainwash the masses with disinformation, to accomplish specific, targeted political agendas. Actually global warming theories as a problem of earth's inhabitants have been around since the early seventies, and became more popularized, and I would say, exaggerated, in the 1980's.

Not being familiar with Faraday, it does not surprise me in the least that electromagnetism would be not be present, because in remote viewing, or ESP, or even precognition, we are dealing with forces or energy that no one has been able to explain, or quantify yet. This is metaphysical in nature. Metaphysics is not science, but ontology is the link that clarifies results related to the human experience.

The lingering problem with the Unified Field Theory is that, as it has evolved, it has been determined that as physical properties go, there is no "singularity" in the empiracle sense, that permeates, or makes up everything. It is more like a soup or stew of particles that are too numerous to mention. The biggest challenge will be to quantify the theorized particles or Dark Energies that make up 90% of the known universe, which has not yet been detected, but there is rather convincing theories with supporting evidence that these energies exist.. I don't know if science has the knowledge and the resources to accomplish this mission. I have my doubts.

http://www.fnal.gov/pub/about/index.html

https://cse.umn.edu/college/news/fermilabs-500-mile-neutrino-experi...

Venturing into the future is always the biggest probem, for astrology and remote viewing. This is where people can easily become discredited simply by reporting inaccurate results, something which many astrologers have no shame or personal accountability for.

" Actually global warming theories as a problem of earth's inhabitants have been around since the early seventies..."

True, the 1973 film classic "Soylent Green" takes place in an environment supposedly suffering the greenhouse effect caused by manmade global warming. This particular political agenda is all about gaining more control over every aspect of our lives.

More from MindWars

Atmospheric Electromagnetic (EM) activity:

The human body communicates internally by EM and electrochemical impulses. The EM fields displayed in Kirlian photographs, the effectiveness of acupuncture, and the body's physical responses to various types of EM radiation [Xrays, infrared radiation, visible light spectra, etc] are all examples of human sensitivity to EM forces and fields. Atmospheric EM activity is regularly altered by such phenomena as sunspot eruptions and gravitational stresses which distort the Earth's magnetic field. Under varying external EM conditions, humans are more or less disposed to the consideration of new ideas. MindWar should be timed accordingly..

Per Dr. L J Ravitz:

Electromagnetic field constructs add fuel to the assumption that unifying living matter harmonizes with the operations of nature, the expression of an electromagnetic field with no less than non living systems, and that as points on spectrums, these two entities may at last take their positions in the organization of the universe in a way both explicable and rational. A Tenable theory has been provided for emergence of the nervous system, developing not from functional demands, but instead deriving as a result of dynamic forces imposed on cell groups by the total field pattern. Living matter has a definition of state based relativity field physics, through which it has been possible to detect a measurable property of total state functions. (Ravitz State Function. Including Hypnotic States in the Journal of American Society of Psychosomatic Dentistry and Medicine, Vol 17, No 4, 1970)

Ionization of the air;

An abundance of negative condensation nuclei ("air ions") in ingested air enhances alertness and exhilaration, while an excess of positive ions enhances drowsiness and depression. Calculation of the ionic balance of a target audience's atmospheric environment will be correspondingly useful. Again, this is a naturally occurring condition - caused by such varying agents as solar ultraviolet light, lightning, and rapidly moving water - rather than one which mostly would be artificially created. (Detonation of nuclear weapons , however, will alter atmospheric ionization levels) CF Soyke, Fred, Edmonds, Alan The Ion Effect, New York: EP Dutton 1977.

Extremely Low Frequency (ELF)Waves

ELF waves up to 100 Hz are once more naturally occurring but they can also be produced artificially (such as the navy's Project Sanguine for submarine communication). ELF waves are not normally noticed by the unaided senses, yet their resonant effect upon the human body has been connected to both physiological disorders and emotional distortion. Infrasound vibration (up to 20 Hz) can subliminally influence brain activity to align itself to delta, theta, alpha, or beta wave patterns, inclining an audience toward everything from alertness to passivity. Infrasound could be used tactically, as ELF - waves endure for great distances: and it could be used in conjunction with media broadcasts as well. See Playfair, Guy L and Hill, Scott, The Cycles of Heaven, New York: St. Martins Press, 1978, pages 130 - 140.

The Earth has been warming for the last 20,000. If the Earth had not warmed, places like New York City would still be under ice. Human activity has not increased the rate of Earth warming. Politicians need to create crisis to push an agenda that gives the people with power more power and money. Politicians need to create victims and blame groups of people for wronging the victims to gain more power and money. It is an age-old strategy in human history. Saying global warming was not known about before 1978 is ludicrous.

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service