http://www.drudgereport.com

My 2016 New Moon cycle, besides doing my fruit and vegetable summer crops seed plantings, will be remembered for some eclectic "binding" spellcasting workings related to USA Republican Party presidential candidate Donald Trump to affect his 24/7 negative effects on America back into his own career inner circles.

Checking on the internet searches since 2015, there have been a motley crew of colorful self identified witches and pagans that have announced their binding rituals on Donald Trump for many reasons. Trump has made enough donations to various sell out Christian religious figures to assure the planet that he is a moral Christian and be told that GOD has willed his presidency as divine will and prophecy.

There will be Wiccans, pagans, occultists that are ritualizing for Donald Trump's success and presidency. Occult elements on both sides. SO MOTE IT BE.

I will be evoking a variety of cthonic and Dark Goddesses to decide the outcome of Trump's political future. My workings at The Donald will be for as long as he lives. If I leave this mortal coil, the bindings in objects and calls will continue on paranormal autodrive.

Even some religious poseur identified figures got in on the beliefs. A hilarious visit by the FBI to Mormon fruity media shill of right wingers, Glenn Beck for lambasting on air his desire to use a knife and stabbing relentlessly if close to Donald Trump for acting like a fascist dictator in his plans.

I like Trumps amusing tax reform plans. I dislike many of his domestic policies and those to bring back extreme torture uses on political prisoners that could also be American citizens. Trump with authority over uses of nuclear weapons and the Pentagon, not a comfort zone of reality.

In the same March 2016 New Moon phase, a midwest USA couple with wife irked by a featured webpage boxing quoted derogatory Trump comments about non-supermodel beautiful women, joined with her male partner for a grassroots pop trend for women and men to REFUSE sex, affection, other favors with Donald Trump supporters until Trump is gone from elections or if becomes Prez, to continue the no affections fad with Trumpsters until he is gone from office or dead.  Not witchcraft bindings, but original.

http://votetrumpgetdumped.com

Views: 1178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So. To clarify. You do not like a person who is running for political office and are now using magic to 'sabotage' him? 

I'm rather confused, is this not interfering with a legal election for the office of president of the United States of America?

What exactly are your goals with this? 

Do you feel that magic should be used in legal processes of government? If so why? I personally never try and use spiritual means for anything outside of my own personal world too many unknown factors and unpredictable outcomes.

If you don't like him don't vote for him. Believe it or not you CAN vote for a politician OTHER than Trump or Clinton. Just because the spot light is on two people doesn't mean there is only two people running. That is what the media wants you to believe. There are other options out there. 

Image result for mirror

A regular new moon mass binding of Cheetolini, the occultists and witches doing workings on Trump have the GOP and media cohorts to try out their spells as well.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/witches-take-on-trump/

if the Democrats and angry protesters increasingly organizing against him weren't enough, President Donald Trump has a new enemy to worry about — witches. Really. Witches worldwide were planning to cast a massive spell on Trump Friday.

"Join the largest mass binding spell in history as participants around the world, individually and in groups, focus their consciousness to prevent Donald Trump from doing harm," the Facebook event for the spell-casting read.

A document laying out the instructions for casting a spell on Trump detailed what, exactly, the group planned to do. They were preparing to put a "binding" spell on the president, which is aimed at preventing harm rather than causing it. It's unclear who originated the plan.

"It is understood, in this context, that binding does not generate the potential negative blowback from cursing/hexing/crossing, nor does it harm the caster’s karma," read the document, which has apparently been floating around groups interested in magic. "In other words, this is not the equivalent of magically punching a Nazi; rather, it is ripping the bullhorn from his hands, smashing his phone so he can’t tweet, tying him up and throwing him in a dark basement where he can’t hurt anyone."

There's a specific spell in the document, but its author noted that anyone could participate and modify the wording to fit their particular belief system. The plan was to start the practice of casting the spell at midnight Friday and continue doing so on every waning crescent moon until Trump leaves office. The process required folks to secure a number of items, such as a tiny orange candle, salt, a feather and an unflattering photo of the president.

This actually wouldn't be Trump's first run-in with witches. Witches in the Brooklyn borough of New York City hexxed Trump in September, as did a group called Vermont's Feminists Against Trump in October.

Trump, of course, went on to win the election in November regardless.

Follow
Andrew McDonald @andrewmcdonald
An open source binding spell to restrain Trump. Tell your witch friends. #resist https://extranewsfeed.com/a-spell-to-bind-donald-trump-and-all-thos...
4:35 AM - 23 Feb 2017
Photo published for A Spell to Bind Donald Trump and All Those Who Abet Him: February 24th Mass Ritual
A Spell to Bind Donald Trump and All Those Who Abet Him: February 24th Mass Ritual
This document has been making the rounds in a number of magical groups both secretive and public.
extranewsfeed.com

It is known that Hitler & his Nazis were heavily into the "occult" and who knows what they were up to. Nominally Catholic, Hitler was into Germanic paganism (earlier versions of Asatru?).

My point is GO AFTER HIM!!! A worldwide witch campaign, why not? Look at the dirty tricks being perpetrated on the Muggle level!

And I'd add that the "prayers" of many Christians are SPELLS, many of them bad. I know this well, having been raised by Bible-bangers and been thoroughly attacked by them for my non-belief (in their schtick). "Oh Lord, please with your mighty wrath lay those liberal gay pagans low, show them the errors of their ways, Lord, smite them that they may know your power..."

Really? I don't think they're talking to Jesus or Y-hw-h, more likely to some demon named Jesulsebub.

So fight back... "by any means necessary"---Malcolm X.

When a tsunami throws a bunch of wreckage your way, you don’t hex the wreckage. There’s a very big ocean behind the wave, so you move out the way until it spends itself. Then you clean up the wreckage as the water recedes. The Idiot-in-Chief is not the source of the energy you’re facing. He’s just a clown riding the wave.

Cute
There was a thread on another board i go to that asked a logical question, if trump has millions of hardcore right wing Christians praying for him, how do a few thousand witches plan to fight that? Not only that, but binding spells? Come on. I'd you believe the story about the btitish witches working against hitler, if they woukd havr just done binding spells then england would be speaking German. If there is a cause you believe in, truely believe in, then any sort of karmic backlash wouldnt matter (not that i believe in karma anyways). This is wishful thinking guys. If anyone here really hated trump that much they would be doing some hardcore shit, not to mention more than once a month. Not only that, but I'd people were putting stock in the moon phase use why the hell wouldn't they also do that for the day of the week? Starting on a Friday night? When i go after people you best believe i go with Saturn. This is a complete joke.

THE MAGIC ASTLE NEWS 24 Hr News
https://www.google.com/search?q=magic+castle+hollywood&rlz=1C1C...

The same day/night as the New Moon global witchcraft binding workings on Donald Trump and his associates, a male stage magician is found dead, hung from his neck, only in underwear in a Magic Castle closet at the famed, very occult magic showcase in Hollywood, CA. I take it as a symbolic Harvest Lord self offering, believed to be a suicide for the great working. The man died in a manner of other past celebrities in auto aphyxiation fetish accidents/suicides, akin to actor David Carradine in Thailand years back. Farewell into the underworld dimensions. The magick be vast and fruitful.

Some of these images are too disturbing for me ): I don't think we should do this. I don't like the man, but I believe that my deities and spirits would want me to go on with love and light. Instead of hexing others, I'd protect myself with love and love.

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service