All Beliefs are Welcome Here!
I am longing for Fall SOOOO bad right now....I know it's only July but it's all I think about lately.....I get like this every July...LOL! ....The first cool breeze I feel and the first orange leaf I see is like seeing an old friend.....I literally run outside with my hands in the air and tell the Autumn Goddess how much I have missed her and how great it is that she's back...I do many things to welcome her and show her how much she means in my life. Mostly by just savoring all the fall days and never taking it for granted.
1. Soft and cozy blankets and quilts (hand made)
2. The first real fall meal I make: crispy hot pork chops, roasted potatoes, butterd green beans, baked cinnamon apples and some kind of baked dessert...pecan pie, maple bars, a spiced cake...you know.....the smell in the house is AMAZING!!! especially with the scent of cool fall air.
3. a fire!
4. The beautiful colors of the foilage.
5. I always get a magickal feeling of hope and awakening...like I can do anything!
6. Carving pumpkins
7. Halloween and dressing up like a witch...or a faerie...maybe a queen....ha ha!
8. The smells of cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
9. Hot chocolate!
10. The romance <3
11. Fall mums
12. The Harvest of apples, pumpkins, corn....all that yummy stuff!
13. rosey cheeks
14. The sky gets dark and starrey at 5
15. A good nights sleep......finally!
16. candy corn
17. The amazing feeling of magick and peace
I could go on all night...LOL! Can't wait to visit you all in just a couple months!
I love I adding ot my list here. It is my Birthday also, Smell of the leaves is awesome! Kids go back to school! Foods On some days neigther the Ac Or the heat is running so it saves on the bills.
Sky is cleaear at night. Garden is full of Harvest :)