Welcome to the Pagan Penpal group, I hope you find it useful in your quest for furthering your friendship.

There are just some simple conditions to follow when using the different areas of the group. They are set out below. Templates of what each section is for have been used to open the discussion for that section. I am HOPING this isn't too confusing, if it is, LET ME KNOW! :)

Conditions for all sections:

1. Only put your details (an ad of what you're looking for, etc) in the discussion. DON'T include your actual address (email, postal or residential), contact phone numbers, etc.

2. When responding to an ad posted in discussion, please send the person a PM response rather than reply to the discussion. That way contact details, addresses, etc can be exchange in privacy and only those who are meant to read them do so. You will probably need to add them as a friend before you can PM them.

3. Please do not advertise ANYTHING on this group. It is simply a place to put down ads or discuss penpalling techniques with others. Not to show off your own sites, etc. Anything seen to breach this condition will be deleted without warning.

4. Any discussion or response containing personal details will be deleted without warning.

I know these last two sound VERY harsh, but its a safety issue and anti "snail mail spam" gaurd learnt from YEARS of penpalling.

I really do hope you enjoy finding new friends through this group and that it helps you make long lasting and binding friendships.

Views: 290

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone, just bumping this discussion back up to the top. I've been a slack host here of late and apologise. Just stopped in for a look around and noticed some people have been A) including personal contact detials and B) Advertising.

I've deleted these posts/ comments. :( I DID warn you.

Sorry for having to be a tyrant.

BB - Banksia.
Hi I am Reefahnae
I would love a penpal, I live in Australia and happy to have anyone has a penfriend
Just PM me for my contact info
Blessings
Reefahnae
Hello, just bumping this to the top of the discussions so new members can have a read of how it all works.

Best of luck in your searches! :)

BB - Banksia.
Hi everyone,

Just bumping this discussion thread back up as the reason I've deleted Raincrows recent new discussion. Please see Rule 3:

Please do not advertise ANYTHING on this group. It is simply a place to put down ads or discuss penpalling techniques with others. Not to show off your own sites, etc. Anything seen to breach this condition will be deleted without warning.

Raincrow, those who know me know I HATE coming on the heavy and I really do hate having to delete things from my groups. But if you post such advertisement on this group again I will also be removing your membership as well as your ad.

And I won't look to fondly on seeing it advertised on any of my other groups either as it'd be rather OT there too. The repeated advertising of it on a friend of mine's group is annoying enough!

Okay, I'm over being the big bag witch and am back to normal. :)

BB - Banksia.
MerryMeet, I am Trisha bka Venus,
I would love having pen pals. I live in Indiana & don't have many "real" friends, so pm me if u would like 2 write. Thanks
Blessed Be,
Trisha xo

Hello everyone,

I created this profile for my cousin, Rodney, who is in prison here in Arkansas.  He is looking for pen pals to correspond with to help pass the time.  If anyone is interested, please feel free to send a message.

I am new here and would love to have pagan/wiccan pen pals!  Contact me if you are interested!
Merry Meet everyone! I am new to this group but not to this path. I love writing letters and corresponding with alike minds. Hope to hear from you soon. May you be blessed with love and light.

Thank you, that's a very nice thing to say... I do hate coming across as the bad guy but I really do just want to make a safe environment for people to enjoy finding penpals. Despite the fact I've been quiet on here for some time. ;-)

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service