Forum Discussions (22,885)

Featured Discussions

Forum Discussion Categories

In an effort to better organize the forum, please be mindful of the category you are choosing when creating new topics. See: Forum Categor…

Started by SIN JONES in PaganSpace Announcements (Admin Only)Latest Reply

Paganspace Discussion Categories

In an effort to better organize the public forum, new categories have been added.  To fine-tune your searches, I highly recommend utilizing…

Paganspace: How the Site is Run

Site Owner: Starrfire Price Admin:  SIN JONES Manager: Celtic Lass Chat Moderator: Ari Greeters:  There are a number of users on the site…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shine Your Light - Your Divine Knowing Is The Key! By Blossom Goodchild ... And ... Ascension Shifts At St Michael's Mount By Natalie Glasson

Shine Your Light - Your Divine Knowing Is The Key! By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light Channeling On September 26, 201…

Started by Steven Hutchinson in Fun Thread

0 Oct 19

Thought Witches

I'm fairly sure that most are familiar with the terms 'Green Witch', 'Kitchen Witch', 'Hedge Witch', and the like. Here I'd like to i…

Started by Avia Icefeather in Witchcraft

51 Oct 4
Reply by David J. Mcessey

Remember this little girl?

Article Other Sources DeFina said an examination of Jahi also revealed that her brain was still intact, rather than "liquefying" as would…

Started by SIN JONES in News 2019

140 Oct 4
Reply by daniel graves

New here

new here looking for friends and new beginnings

Started by Drac2 in Member Introductions

8 Oct 3
Reply by steveweber

Spam!

I find it hard to believe that no one has asked this question before. How do we report users for spam messages/comments? This site's "Help…

Started by Aazari in Commonly asked Questions

1 Oct 2
Reply by Karen Black

Parents Threatening Children--What Would You do?

A few days ago, my husband and I went out to meet some relatives for dinner.  On the subway ride into the city, a large family group entere…

Started by Amanda Haynes in Awareness

44 Oct 2
Reply by Evelyn Harper

Monthly Horoscopes October 2019

Aries (March 21 – April 19) Horoscope for October 2019 Wanting to maintain balance within your relationship this month will be most importa…

Started by Cypriana Terrane in General Discussions

0 Oct 1

Space a Newer Frontier

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/05/nasas-em-drive-is-a-magnetic-wtf-thruster/ This is a new age of what I call 'Wooden Ships'. 1500's…

Started by David J. Mcessey in Modern Paganism

61 Sep 30

Time actually existed before the Big Bang, according to new theory

Time actually existed before the Big Bang, according to new theory The Big Bang wasn't the start of time, it was just a transition. Bryan…

Started by Evelyn Elderwyck in Modern Paganism

19 Sep 30

ARCHONS: DO YOU BELIEVE IN ARCHONS?

Started by Consuelo Figueroa in Modern Paganism

7 Sep 30

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service