Lady Rhiannon's Discussions (1,836)

Discussions Replied To (1483) Replies Latest Activity

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, the best thing is when you have wisdom to go…"

Lady Rhiannon replied Oct 4, 2011 to Entering my Crone stage... waaaaaaaaaaaaa

18 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by danny buyck

"I am so fairy glad you asked this question. I am in the middle of making meade wine.…"

Lady Rhiannon replied Oct 4, 2011 to How is this time of year magical to you?

74 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

"This will be my first C'lass and we are leaving to to go to Ireland! YIPPIE! Love to…"

Lady Rhiannon replied Feb 11, 2011 to What is everyone's plans for Valentine's Day?

138 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

"Hey Balor how are you and yours? I am am old married crone now! love to you as alway…"

Lady Rhiannon replied Dec 4, 2010 to What is a Satanist?

253 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Treavor Fae

"My daughter's ex husband. I tryed and tryed to clip his horns and cut off his tail,…"

Lady Rhiannon replied Dec 4, 2010 to What is a Satanist?

253 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Treavor Fae

"Sweetone there never has been a really stupid question. As for an answer I was raise…"

Lady Rhiannon replied Dec 3, 2010 to Raised pagan

29 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Buddhist Soul

"Dearest Sister it is never to late to share what is heartfelt. Thank you so much for…"

Lady Rhiannon replied Dec 1, 2010 to TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON P.S. This is a really BIG Announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE! I am now a happy married CRONE. Please see pictures. Love you all!

135 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Bloom the Tipsy Bunny

"I really am Sandra. Thank you,sweet one! LRO"

Lady Rhiannon replied Nov 23, 2010 to TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON P.S. This is a really BIG Announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE! I am now a happy married CRONE. Please see pictures. Love you all!

135 Dec 3, 2010

"Thank you so much, my dear friend. I am truely a Fairy Happy Crone! LRO"

Lady Rhiannon replied Nov 23, 2010 to TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON P.S. This is a really BIG Announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE! I am now a happy married CRONE. Please see pictures. Love you all!

135 Dec 3, 2010

"Oh my dear friend I plan on it. I have him use all the anointing oils to insure it!…"

135 Dec 3, 2010

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service