Matti (That Handsom Devil)'s Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I was wearing my kilt today most of the day... Was just my fuzzy benkie..but still i…"

Matti (That Handsom Devil) replied Oct 26, 2015 to Bush Gardens denies entry for wearing a kilt

61 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by SIN JONES

"In captivity, ravens can learn to talk better than some parrots. They also mimic oth…"

Matti (That Handsom Devil) replied Dec 6, 2014 to does anyone else sometimes wish the crows from the movie Rapture-palooza were real?

3 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by hashhashin puffinstuff

"Word"

Matti (That Handsom Devil) replied Nov 29, 2014 to

just now

" Holy Fugginshit!!"

Matti (That Handsom Devil) replied Nov 1, 2014 to What's your favorite Halloween/Samhain related song?

12 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Matti (That Handsom Devil)

" not bad for a Dubstep .."

Matti (That Handsom Devil) replied Nov 1, 2014 to What's your favorite Halloween/Samhain related song?

12 Nov 1, 2014

"oh yea.. I'm a Fiend for life.. candy apples and razor blades... hehehe"

12 Nov 1, 2014

"Right on... every day is Halloween-ministry.. i was just blasting that shit .."

12 Nov 1, 2014

" TC O'Carra you beat me to it..lol nice choice!"

Matti (That Handsom Devil) replied Oct 31, 2014 to What's your favorite Halloween/Samhain related song?

12 Nov 1, 2014

""

Matti (That Handsom Devil) replied Oct 31, 2014 to Kirk Cameron tells us the REAL origins of Halloween

140 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Azriel

"Why haven't I EVER heard of This liminal space.. I'm wondering if that's why I autom…"

Matti (That Handsom Devil) replied Jan 11, 2014 to Astral projection, astral temples, journeying??

32 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Barry J King

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service