SupremeTacos's Discussions (1,822)

Discussions Replied To (1686) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't really. If I find a normal mundane reason behind something then that's what…"

SupremeTacos replied Mar 26, 2015 to How do YOU tell the difference between what is "supernatural" and what is not?

85 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by David T. McKee

"Even with my two miscarriages I am not considered high risk. The doctor is also unde…"

SupremeTacos replied Mar 26, 2015 to Getting ready for labor: Advice for a first time mom.

7 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Calista

"Magic works in a variety of ways, but for the most part just know it tends to take t…"

SupremeTacos replied Mar 25, 2015 to embarasment{Ty sin jones}

23 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by SIN JONES

"We have been talking about what should be in our go bag, maybe some crystals and thi…"

SupremeTacos replied Mar 25, 2015 to Getting ready for labor: Advice for a first time mom.

7 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Calista

"I never thought of the music idea! Maybe the husband and I could make a CD with musi…"

SupremeTacos replied Mar 25, 2015 to Getting ready for labor: Advice for a first time mom.

7 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Calista

"Just randomly, do all of them not actually believe the gods are real and just metaph…"

SupremeTacos replied Feb 4, 2015 to You guys have any thoughts on a new Norse Gods temple in Iceland?

24 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by steve hawkins

"The friendship isn't over in the slightest, hell if it was we would just kick them o…"

SupremeTacos replied Dec 19, 2014 to Polite way to ask room mates to move out?

13 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Barry J King

"Please forgive my spelling and grammar errors, my computer has a damn adware virus a…"

SupremeTacos replied Dec 10, 2014 to Morning Sickness: How much is too much?

2 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Wolfie

"L"

SupremeTacos replied Aug 16, 2014 to Religious Cartoons for Children

28 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by SupremeTacos

"I have no children but I started around second grade. I was raised by a very nerdy d…"

SupremeTacos replied Aug 16, 2014 to My 9 y/o Daughter: "When do I get to be Goth?"

24 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Michelle Ransdell

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service