Iraja's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh yeah - what I'm thankful for - everything! My family, my pagan family, my health,…"

Iraja replied Nov 25, 2011 to What Are You Most Grateful For This Year?

31 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Alaina

"I don't really have any traditions. When my mother was alive I would bring her to my…"

Iraja replied Nov 25, 2011 to What Are You Most Grateful For This Year?

31 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Alaina

"I want to add my thanks to all the veterans who have fought for our freedoms. Many m…"

Iraja replied Nov 9, 2011 to 11-11-11 Veteran's Day -- Join Me In Honoring Our Veterans Of Pagan Space

73 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Tchew

"I wish you were here. I could teach you how to meditate and meet your guides."

Iraja replied Apr 21, 2011 to i would love to find my spirit guide/ previous live/ ancestors does anyone have advice?

11 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by lloyd paul Du Vall

"I looked up "Kula". One Sanskrit meaning is the union between Shiva and Shakti, God…"

Iraja replied Feb 22, 2011 to Quote form "Yogini: Unfolding the Goddess Within" by Shambhavi Lorain Chopra

10 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Starguy

"Sorry I misspelled "from""

Iraja replied Feb 22, 2011 to Quote form "Yogini: Unfolding the Goddess Within" by Shambhavi Lorain Chopra

10 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Starguy

"I guess it's just semantics. I honor Durga, Mother of the Universe."

Iraja replied Feb 16, 2011 to Have you ever been 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt been contacted by a spiritual entity. and was it a one time event or has the contact grown over time into a weaird sort of relationship ????

46 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

"David I believe you are right. A spiritual father can be the guide who helps you in…"

Iraja replied Feb 16, 2011 to Have you ever been 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt been contacted by a spiritual entity. and was it a one time event or has the contact grown over time into a weaird sort of relationship ????

46 Feb 17, 2011

"That sounds so wonderful! I have had many experiences but none like the kiss."

46 Feb 17, 2011

"I am not sure what someone is referring to when he says "patron god"; however your s…"

46 Feb 17, 2011

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service