Dragonhawk /|\'s Discussions (777)

Discussions Replied To (601) Replies Latest Activity

"used to play, dont anymore, it ruins lives, i mean literally, ruins lives,lol."

Dragonhawk /|\ replied Feb 11, 2010 to Anyone else play World of Warcraft?

117 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Tchew

"wow, i have the millennial gaia statue u posted at the top,lol :-)"

Dragonhawk /|\ replied Jan 25, 2010 to Earth/Gaia symbolism

2 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Dragonhawk /|\

"there are pros and cons in every path i believe......lol....yes, christianity preach…"

Dragonhawk /|\ replied Jan 19, 2010 to A world without Christianity? *Non-Bashing*

53 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

"also, thanks to the songs of the bards as well, cause history was also kept in song…"

Dragonhawk /|\ replied Jan 19, 2010 to A world without Christianity? *Non-Bashing*

53 Jan 20, 2010

"yeah, but with the arrival of st. patrick in ireland, he ordered the burning of all…"

53 Jan 20, 2010

"wow, thats kinda funny when i think about it,lol.....its so fun creeping them out, t…"

53 Jan 20, 2010

"ok ok ok, now i see, no need to turn this thing into something its not,lol... i appr…"

53 Jan 20, 2010

"nice points! :-)"

Dragonhawk /|\ replied Jan 18, 2010 to A world without Christianity? *Non-Bashing*

53 Jan 20, 2010

"yeah, hypocrisy is contagious pertaining to them,lol. I just wish they would let peo…"

Dragonhawk /|\ replied Jan 18, 2010 to A world without Christianity? *Non-Bashing*

53 Jan 20, 2010

"how nice of them,lol......i wonder if they have a quota for every month to reach,lol…"

Dragonhawk /|\ replied Jan 18, 2010 to Interacting with Christians

49 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Sara

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
4 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service