Blodeuwedd's Discussions (1,208)

Discussions Replied To (1051) Replies Latest Activity

""Don't knock rationalization. Where would we be without it? I don't know anyone who'…"

Blodeuwedd replied Jul 1, 2010 to Any favorite Quotes you'd like to share?

84 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by aud

"always...snow on my birthday since I can remember."

Blodeuwedd replied Feb 22, 2010 to Does the weather celebrate your birthday?

8 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by danny buyck

"The sea does not care that the drowning man has a right to life under the U.S. const…"

Blodeuwedd replied Feb 13, 2010 to I'm back, so let me get the rant out the way so I can be nice again...

9 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by By the Beat of My Own Drum

"Thanks. :o) I am beyond sadness now....its morning now and I have made my peace with…"

Blodeuwedd replied Feb 13, 2010 to To Say Goodbye to a Friend of 25 years....Part Deux

11 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Blodeuwedd

"Crap!"

Blodeuwedd replied Feb 13, 2010 to To Say Goodbye to a Friend of 25 years....Part Deux

11 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Blodeuwedd

"You are so welcome! A co-worker/friend sent this to me...I, of course, added the gra…"

Blodeuwedd replied Feb 12, 2010 to Thought for the Day...

6 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Blodeuwedd

"I took birth control for 3 months when I was 14 (at my mother's behest)...never agai…"

Blodeuwedd replied Feb 12, 2010 to Birth Control: To Be Chemically Altered or Not

33 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Lilith Wolfstear

"funniness! I was almost born in a police car...while I was "coming into this world",…"

6 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Blodeuwedd

"Most men should take cue from you...most men have no idea why they like/love women."

6 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Blodeuwedd

"Well..now that my son is 18...I have to say as his mother who is not yet 40..it woul…"

Blodeuwedd replied Feb 12, 2010 to Cougars

50 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Mary, Mary Quite Cuntrary

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
11 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service