Anastasia Fitzgerald's Discussions (434)

Discussions Replied To (390) Replies Latest Activity

"Lillaine,I grew up with and have a deep reverence for all of the Greek deities, incl…"

Anastasia Fitzgerald replied Mar 13, 2009 to Faith and Reality One question...

36 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by crazyfrogg

"I only believe in one God, Pan, and he indulges me constantly. :)"

Anastasia Fitzgerald replied Mar 13, 2009 to Faith and Reality One question...

36 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by crazyfrogg

"I don't believe in a personal afterlife. The soul returns to air, to earth, to fire…"

Anastasia Fitzgerald replied Mar 13, 2009 to

just now

"That's a very optimistic view, but I'm not sure it's one that I share. During the Mi…"

Anastasia Fitzgerald replied Mar 13, 2009 to Italy dig unearths female 'vampire' in Venice

14 May 1, 2009
Reply by Seachain Aroon a.k.a. Day

"These things, these trends, if you like, the taste for a particular genre, almost ne…"

Anastasia Fitzgerald replied Mar 13, 2009 to Italy dig unearths female 'vampire' in Venice

14 May 1, 2009

"What a scream!"

Anastasia Fitzgerald replied Mar 13, 2009 to Notice of dismissal you are RAPED !!!

17 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Selene South Mandala

"Thanks, Brennach; this is really interesting. In relation to the last point about Je…"

14 May 1, 2009

"Oh, I see, because you have had bad experiences with particular women a whole gender…"

Anastasia Fitzgerald replied Mar 13, 2009 to

just now

"I haven't used a ouija board since I was at school. I was introduced to the practice…"

Anastasia Fitzgerald replied Mar 12, 2009 to

just now

"I read Roald Dahl's The Witches when I was six years old. It didn't make me afraid o…"

Anastasia Fitzgerald replied Mar 12, 2009 to

just now

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service