Dragonwraith's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Thou I commented to this way before I left for the uk there has been some changes wh…"

Dragonwraith replied Oct 12, 2008 to Do you perform a daily ritual?

87 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Samael Johkastah

"while theres a both postives and negatives i still say a temple should be allotted b…"

Dragonwraith replied Jul 24, 2008 to Pagan Churches?

182 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by David Carron

"I would have to agree with the others and to share with you If you didnt read the bl…"

Dragonwraith replied Jun 15, 2008 to How do you react to being disrespected about being pagan

143 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

"OOoooo Please the only christians that have bais towards them is in muslim countries…"

Dragonwraith replied Jun 13, 2008 to Is it right to allow actual Nazis onto this site?

997 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by SIN

"Hey AnaRQy1 you forgot himmler and the SS so called ritual gatherings which did the…"

Dragonwraith replied Jun 13, 2008 to Is it right to allow actual Nazis onto this site?

997 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by SIN

"hey peter and celtic did ya watch the show on Ireland and the Nazis in WW2 they were…"

997 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by SIN

"ok i gota say something here i dont know who ya refering to but in my view and this…"

Dragonwraith replied Jun 12, 2008 to Is it right to allow actual Nazis onto this site?

997 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by SIN

"wow no one has an opnion! amazing!!! totally amazing!! D"

Dragonwraith replied May 27, 2008 to Cloning and Spirituality in my view

1 May 27, 2008
Reply by Dragonwraith

"ya lets not forget the muslims its their turn at the wheel so to speak in the middle…"

Dragonwraith replied May 24, 2008 to THE BURNING TIMES

707 Jun 3, 2008
Reply by Pavlor

"ya some of them were really intresting little horrors like the Iron Boot oh to Pat i…"

Dragonwraith replied May 24, 2008 to THE BURNING TIMES

707 Jun 3, 2008
Reply by Pavlor

RSS

Latest Activity

Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4
Celestina Leto Coven updated their profile
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service