DharmaQueen's Discussions (424)

Discussions Replied To (397) Replies Latest Activity

"I am a liberal in the true sense of the word, not the modern kind who thinks being l…"

DharmaQueen replied Sep 20, 2013 to Do YOU Consider Yourself A Conservative OR A Liberal Pagan?

206 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

"Wow Celticlass, you must be in great shape to do all that. I find that exercise has…"

DharmaQueen replied Sep 2, 2012 to Excercise and Keeping Healthy!

152 May 28, 2013

"I don't believe in reproductive "rights" because I don't think anyone has a right to…"

DharmaQueen replied Jul 22, 2012 to The Unpopular Opinions

541 May 13, 2013
Reply by SIN JONES

"When I think of government and who runs it, no matter what country it is, the last t…"

DharmaQueen replied Jul 21, 2012 to WAs the American revoultion Justifed?

57 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Mel J. Fleming II, Ph.D

"I don't count calories but I do pay attention to portion size. That way even if I ea…"

DharmaQueen replied Jul 21, 2012 to Excercise and Keeping Healthy!

152 May 28, 2013

"Thanks for the input. I know it would be better to look at my situation objectively…"

DharmaQueen replied Jul 20, 2012 to Mind Games

6 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Shay

"I wish I could learn to recognize one before getting involved with him. How did you…"

DharmaQueen replied Jul 20, 2012 to Mind Games

6 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Shay

"Information is not less valuable just because it is more accessible to a greater num…"

DharmaQueen replied Apr 29, 2012 to Pagan values and the advant of the pseudolectual

9 May 2, 2012
Reply by Ritalin-Bunny

"I like Nutella but never thought of it as a health food. I also seldom eat it, thoug…"

DharmaQueen replied Apr 29, 2012 to NUTELLA! A SCAM!

150 Sep 19, 2012

"I know that I have dreams, but I never remember them unless they are very out of the…"

DharmaQueen replied Jan 20, 2012 to What are your dreams like?

43 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Juniper Lily Star

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 10
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service