Kristeen Dureck's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a oldie and a classical piece that change my mood instantly. Neil Young's Har…"

Kristeen Dureck replied Oct 18, 2015 to What kind of music changes your mind states/moods - today - right now?

195 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Lucifer Sauron al Shaitan

"Grey magic? Because of the duality of the world, how can you not have grey magic? Ea…"

Kristeen Dureck replied Oct 18, 2015 to Gray Witchcraft

24 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by ☽☮☾Lάđŷ Şħάđoψ☽☮☾

"Hey girlfriend!! I need to talk with you!! When you get a minute. As to this thread.…"

Kristeen Dureck replied Oct 15, 2008 to

just now

"I've read the Bible cover to cover. I have been to adult study classes with my grand…"

Kristeen Dureck replied Oct 14, 2008 to

just now

"I have a spray of Orchids on my hip..and a the moon and fairy dust on my back..that…"

Kristeen Dureck replied Oct 14, 2008 to Tattoos and you

141 May 9, 2009
Reply by JacK_RabBiT

"Yes...that is all true! It is very enlightening to see what the church councils did…"

Kristeen Dureck replied Oct 9, 2008 to Which God is which?

130 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Megalith

"This, I understand. If you are not familiar with the stages of grief by Koebler-Ross…"

Kristeen Dureck replied Oct 9, 2008 to WHEN A CHILD DIES

56 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Gwendolynn

"The whole argument is flawed. It assumes way too much. It is speculation and religio…"

Kristeen Dureck replied Oct 9, 2008 to God Is Imaginary ~ The Paradox of Belief (Actually a cross cultural all faith relevancy)

13 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Felicity

"Wow. I can answer that question only by what I have lived through. I've found that t…"

Kristeen Dureck replied Oct 9, 2008 to Can the good really outweigh the bad?

25 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Andriel

"You know...he just might try to read Neal Walsh's first book..it would go a long way…"

Kristeen Dureck replied Oct 9, 2008 to What do you call a Christian who seems to be a Satanist?

57 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Andriel

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service