Euipoi Wolf's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey I just got that today, I bought it too. The easy tarot set..comes with a book, t…"

Euipoi Wolf replied Dec 6, 2011 to I Just Ordered My First Box Of Tarot Cards!

24 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Raven Kelly

"You're a wiccan. There are so many different traditions, and most of the initiation…"

Euipoi Wolf replied Dec 4, 2011 to So Apparently I'm Not A Wiccan??????

2602 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Denise Camarillo

"I have to agree with that ^"

Euipoi Wolf replied Oct 30, 2011 to Preparing for a spell.

5 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Karantha

"Pendulums are tricky to use, in my opinion, you kind of got to just focus on the que…"

Euipoi Wolf replied Oct 29, 2011 to whats your peferd divination

130 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Shane

"I love love love love tarot cards. However im looking into using the crystal ball an…"

Euipoi Wolf replied Oct 29, 2011 to whats your peferd divination

130 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Shane

"Lol that is awesome!, Cat spirits (to me) always like to make themselves known. I se…"

Euipoi Wolf replied Oct 29, 2011 to Anyone noticing weirder and weirder happenings going on right now?

36 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Vigdisdotter

"Honestly, I don't think it should be offending. It doesn't offend me, but again i ha…"

Euipoi Wolf replied Oct 29, 2011 to Zombie Babies Offensive??

38 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Amanda

"lol I was just joking around. But yeah i see your point, it's just annoying because…"

Euipoi Wolf replied Oct 29, 2011 to CARM, Can you insult wiccans anymore then you do already?....

36 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Oakson

"I dont have a pointy hat o.o"

Euipoi Wolf replied Oct 29, 2011 to CARM, Can you insult wiccans anymore then you do already?....

36 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Oakson

"lol I agree to that! I thought he or she was getting a little to dramatic with the n…"

36 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Oakson

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
6 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service