Sir. Raibeart M. Paris's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"After all the Nobel Prize is a joke made up to make rich crooks feel better about th…"

Sir. Raibeart M. Paris replied Oct 9, 2009 to Obama 2009 Noble Peace Prize winner.

100 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Ash )O(

"He keeps the Peace by stealing the leadership of this nation without providing valid…"

Sir. Raibeart M. Paris replied Oct 9, 2009 to Obama 2009 Noble Peace Prize winner.

100 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Ash )O(

"I could nae agree more this is the best time of year. And it has given me some pleas…"

Sir. Raibeart M. Paris replied Sep 29, 2009 to "THIS" Time of Year!! Do Tell!

259 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

"Aye the heartbeat of Mother Earth is resounded in the beat of the drum. I am a drumm…"

Sir. Raibeart M. Paris replied Sep 28, 2009 to

just now

"I dinnae vote fae him, as I feel he has too many ties to the Muslim Terrorist Networ…"

Sir. Raibeart M. Paris replied Sep 24, 2009 to The President

70 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Nordic Witch

"There is nae ain right way but there are many sites on line tha hae forms ye can use…"

Sir. Raibeart M. Paris replied Sep 12, 2009 to hand fasting and proper ettiquette

4 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Sir. Raibeart M. Paris

"There is a book called Gem Waters tha may help ye in this. I read it and learned a g…"

Sir. Raibeart M. Paris replied Sep 12, 2009 to Question

16 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Sir. Raibeart M. Paris

"If you will pardon the analogy, if ye wallow with the pig in the pit, ye both get di…"

Sir. Raibeart M. Paris replied Sep 12, 2009 to To attack back.

69 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Caspian

"I hae ain tatoo and am about to get a second. The price vaires depending on sho ye k…"

Sir. Raibeart M. Paris replied Sep 10, 2009 to a question to everyone with a tatoo

236 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Christina Casper-McCoy

"I dont get the concept of why many people are Pro-Abortion and yet favour abolishing…"

Sir. Raibeart M. Paris replied Aug 31, 2009 to What are some things you just don't "get?"

179 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Pavlor

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 12
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Oct 11
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 10
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service