Sofibelle's Magickal Realm's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Usually I like comfortable and loose clothing, a lightweight dress in the summer &am…"

Sofibelle's Magickal Realm replied May 24, 2012 to Ritual Clothing

21 May 24, 2012
Reply by Sofibelle's Magickal Realm

"As a lot of people have suggested.....LEMON! Spiders taste with their feet and they…"

Sofibelle's Magickal Realm replied May 21, 2012 to Keeping spiders (and other creepy-crawlies) away

26 May 22, 2012
Reply by Garlic Clove

"I hope my message didn't sound like I was treating you like a charity case or anythi…"

Sofibelle's Magickal Realm replied May 4, 2012 to Where do you get your clothes?

17 May 5, 2012
Reply by Raven Kelly

"Anonymous Enigma, What size shirts do you wear? I was just about to take some tops t…"

Sofibelle's Magickal Realm replied May 4, 2012 to Where do you get your clothes?

17 May 5, 2012
Reply by Raven Kelly

"If at first an idea is not absurd.....then there can be no hope for it - Albert Eins…"

Sofibelle's Magickal Realm replied Feb 25, 2012 to

just now

"WOW!!! Jazzmin! Your garden sounds sooooo magickal! I love your moon garden explanat…"

Sofibelle's Magickal Realm replied Feb 25, 2012 to An outdoor alter?

11 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Lady Eva Michenet

"Sounds WONDERFUL!!!! I am very excited for you!!! You are very blessed to have such…"

Sofibelle's Magickal Realm replied Feb 24, 2012 to An outdoor alter?

11 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Lady Eva Michenet

"I really truly believe all the negativity she is sending out will come back to bite…"

Sofibelle's Magickal Realm replied Feb 17, 2012 to I'm a little troubled.

22 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by lloyd paul Du Vall

"My positive thoughts and prayers are with you! MANY blessings to you and your mom! (…"

Sofibelle's Magickal Realm replied Feb 15, 2012 to Light A Candle for Me...

17 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Psyche

"I just found this PERFECT trunk to keep my altar items in. I scored it at the thrift…"

Sofibelle's Magickal Realm replied Feb 5, 2012 to Altar photos

279 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by phoenixtigerheart

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service