rainbowwaves's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"sinse i read that a few muslims read this.. explain this..... i was talking to someo…"

rainbowwaves replied Apr 28, 2010 to Muslims need to CHILL!

127 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Justin

"i have worked at gas stations for the last 8 years and yes everyone knew....employee…"

rainbowwaves replied Dec 14, 2009 to Do the people you work with know your Pagan?

49 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Lady Rhiannon

"omg i love that. my son gets so excited. it the only time i dont have to fight him o…"

rainbowwaves replied Dec 6, 2009 to am i the only pagan that loves the santa clause...

35 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Julie

"i forgot to say i am a stay at home mom"

rainbowwaves replied Dec 4, 2009 to Here's A Question for You Men Out There

37 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Morgs

"my husband just does it..... sometimes he even lets me sleep late too"

rainbowwaves replied Dec 4, 2009 to Here's A Question for You Men Out There

37 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Morgs

"u so should not judge ..... i just cant believe i see this kind of comment on a paga…"

rainbowwaves replied Nov 26, 2009 to Body fluid use in ritual??? What are you doing?

58 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by AJSwicca

"Loki has actually become my son's diety . so much even the name loki was given to hi…"

rainbowwaves replied Nov 14, 2009 to Trickster Gods

84 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Buddhist Soul

"well i have a big intrest in alternative medicine aka( herbalism and etc). but unfor…"

rainbowwaves replied Nov 14, 2009 to Career options as far as herbalism goes ... What are they? Thanks:)

18 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by crazyfrogg

"i am fun a small town north of cincinnati ohio . i am very open about my pagan belie…"

rainbowwaves replied Nov 14, 2009 to Research on Pagan friendly states/towns in USA?

37 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Gem Dragon

"omgALL HER STUFF IS FUNNY"

rainbowwaves replied Oct 22, 2009 to Traditional Marriage (?)

45 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Rose

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 12
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Oct 11
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 10
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service