Silver Dove's Discussions (628)

Discussions Replied To (409) Replies Latest Activity

"mahna mahna.....freakin muppets anyway "

Silver Dove replied Jun 27, 2012 to

just now

"omg i love beals when we went to orlando i got basically a whole new wardrobe for un…"

Silver Dove replied May 3, 2012 to Where do you get your clothes?

17 May 5, 2012
Reply by Raven Kelly

"Honestly i shop at walmart. I can usually find a lot of stuff on clearance for 5 dol…"

Silver Dove replied May 3, 2012 to Where do you get your clothes?

17 May 5, 2012
Reply by Raven Kelly

"restraining order would be first order of business. change social network stats so s…"

Silver Dove replied Apr 28, 2012 to How do I prove stalking or is this just being creepy?

16 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Rose

"this makes me sick. i was on welfare for 5 years while husband and i got back on our…"

Silver Dove replied Mar 9, 2012 to Woman wins lottery and is still getting welfare and foodstamps

38 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Freyja's Man

"my hubby and i celebrate by drinking sparkling cider and eating sugar cookies. the s…"

Silver Dove replied Dec 21, 2011 to HOLIDAY "STUFF..."

32 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Michelle harris

"i dont care what people say about me or to me....mainly because ive been dealing wit…"

Silver Dove replied Dec 21, 2011 to How Much Do YOU Care What Is Said Online?

281 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

"i am so sorry for your loss."

Silver Dove replied Oct 19, 2011 to Please always hold your babies close to you....

38 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Roxanne Young

"congrats. its so wonderful that hes doing so well"

Silver Dove replied Oct 1, 2011 to Some good news for once :) My son got his feeding tube out :) wish us LUCK

5 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Silver Dove

"im bipolar and have been there many times. you cant help him if he doesnt want to he…"

Silver Dove replied Oct 1, 2011 to How to help a suicidal lover. Dont know what to do or where to turn. plz help.

32 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Silver Dove

RSS

Latest Activity

Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
23 hours ago
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
yesterday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4
Celestina Leto Coven updated their profile
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service