Cat High's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, I love this post I have all sorts of keys and I have even done a class about us…"

Cat High replied Nov 8, 2008 to Skeleton keys and plain "old" keys. An excellent magick tool for removing obstacles, for lovers and for luck. Hecate loves them!

63 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by Laira

"T.A.P.S. got my vote! Ditto to what you said about real investigation, I hate the ho…"

Cat High replied Nov 8, 2008 to Paranormal States VS TAPS (Ghost Hunters)

42 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by CelticKnight

"I am definately not in the broom closet anymore. I design Pagan themed art for T-shi…"

Cat High replied Nov 6, 2008 to Poll: Are you in the broom closet?

96 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by SIN JONES

"Paganism is a vast expanse of belief systems. Honestly I do not think any of us are…"

Cat High replied Nov 6, 2008 to I'm lost and am having trouble finding my way...new!

23 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Johnny CThulhu

"Thanks for the info. I will check it out!!! (((hug))) Cat =^o^="

Cat High replied Nov 5, 2008 to Read some damn books! It isnt going to kill you.

106 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Andriel

"I so know what you mean here, I have suggested books to friends and knowing they can…"

Cat High replied Nov 5, 2008 to Read some damn books! It isnt going to kill you.

106 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Andriel

"It is a personal choice thing, some people feel it is not necessary, while others pr…"

Cat High replied Nov 4, 2008 to how does one chose a (wiccan, pagan, witch, whatever) name?

35 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Yarom

"I actually get asked this question a lot, so I put it on my blog ....... I'm going t…"

Cat High replied Nov 4, 2008 to how does one chose a (wiccan, pagan, witch, whatever) name?

35 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Yarom

"I wouldn't worry about the "friend collecting" bit ........ I already had 900 someth…"

Cat High replied Nov 2, 2008 to Does anyone even check out their friend requests?

113 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Idunnasapple

"Well, The main reason I don't accept a friend request is when it is OBVIOUS that the…"

Cat High replied Nov 2, 2008 to Does anyone even check out their friend requests?

113 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Idunnasapple

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service