LightForest's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Should I cast a circle before I pray or do affirmation?"

LightForest replied Jan 22, 2011 to Why I didn't kow much about him in real life,but I love him so much in my dream?

9 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

"I didn't try affirmation.So I searched some info about it,should it must be so forma…"

LightForest replied Jan 22, 2011 to Why I didn't kow much about him in real life,but I love him so much in my dream?

9 Jan 22, 2011

"Yeah,you are right.Now I remember something I lost few years ago(I gave up one of my…"

9 Jan 22, 2011

"Did you mean cultivate those characteristics in my own life? How?   Does that mean I…"

9 Jan 22, 2011

"Thank you :)"

9 Jan 22, 2011

"I'm curious about the survivor's group and good therapist you mentioned. Will you sh…"

LightForest replied Jan 22, 2011 to I wanna release myself from the hurt my mom did to me in my childhood...

9 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Wolfie

"Sounds a good idea,I will try it. THANK YOU :)"

LightForest replied Jan 22, 2011 to I wanna release myself from the hurt my mom did to me in my childhood...

9 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Wolfie

"Thanks for your sharing. I took a look all three books on Amazon,and I felt attracte…"

LightForest replied Dec 20, 2010 to I need to know how to start my Shaman path.

15 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Freyja's Man

"Hi.. thanks. I will be happy someone could give me some guidance :) Thanks alot"

LightForest replied Dec 20, 2010 to I need to know how to start my Shaman path.

15 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Freyja's Man

"Thanks for your sharing:) I've never read his books before. I don't know,if it is ea…"

LightForest replied Dec 19, 2010 to I need to know how to start my Shaman path.

15 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Freyja's Man

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service