Ur Hekau's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"The trouble is that anything that isnt clearly christian is satanic in their eyes.…"

Ur Hekau replied Apr 21 to Christians ignorant of other religions call them Satanic

115 Jul 14
Reply by Dave Pellani

"Wonderful Life by Black"

Ur Hekau replied Oct 24, 2016 to

just now

"The only real way for your friend to want to live is to deal with the issues that ar…"

Ur Hekau replied Oct 9, 2016 to Trigger Warning - This topic involves talk of suicide.

11 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by danny buyck

"I dont know if it matters really. The constellations may act merely as a backdrop fo…"

Ur Hekau replied Sep 16, 2016 to Nasa changes zodiac: living under the wrong sign?

29 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Wolfwalker

"the only time I would consider such things inappropriate is if you wore them in a pl…"

Ur Hekau replied Aug 9, 2016 to Is it ever rude or inappropriate to wear a symbol?

53 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Ur Hekau

"Why should we try to label their existence in such a way? Such character may appear…"

Ur Hekau replied Aug 9, 2016 to Diety's in your opinion. Real beings? or Archetypal beings?

45 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Gilfur Ashardi

"My sister worked in care homes and there was a lot of sightings of dead people by va…"

Ur Hekau replied Aug 9, 2016 to There are a lot of spirits walking around the hospital here.

7 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by LaLuna Ravewn

"Its probably due to the Nazis trying to revive norse religions for their own purpose…"

Ur Hekau replied Jul 20, 2016 to Asatru and Prejudice?

82 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Icel

"Science tells us that our bodies are composed of atoms made in stars. As for incarn…"

Ur Hekau replied Jul 5, 2016 to Is anyone a Starseed?

54 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Elisabeth Cartwright

"Shows how repressed some people are. Do they forget about child molesting priests?"

Ur Hekau replied Apr 29, 2016 to Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’

115 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Alexia Adder

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service