Heather White Wolf Schaefer's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"I really can't stand Big Brother or Survivor.  I do watch American Pickers, Pawn St…"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Jun 19, 2013 to A TV Show About What? Youve Got To Be Kidding......

149 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

"I am working all day but will do something when I get home. It's gonna be a nice day."

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Apr 30, 2013 to Happy Beltaine Spring/ Summer :)

9 May 1, 2013
Reply by danny buyck

"I love ST Augustine. Want to go back and visit the fort since I haven't been there y…"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Mar 3, 2013 to Traveling Folk!

28 May 27, 2013

"I love to travel. I have been to Florida every yr since I was born, New Orleans, Gat…"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Mar 2, 2013 to Traveling Folk!

28 May 27, 2013

"Wolf is my animal guide. My affinity began when i was about 9 yrs old. My wolf first…"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Feb 28, 2013 to Totem/Spirit/Guide Animals

132 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Badgersoph

"No spring here. about 30-40 degrees and still 4 ft of snow on the ground. Although i…"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Feb 16, 2013 to Any First Signs Of Spring? Come On Now......

277 May 15, 2013

"I like Malificent, Pandora, Jaspurr, Simba"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Jan 3, 2013 to What are some of your favorite Pagan names?

24 Aug 20, 2013

"I live in CT and we haven't had anything like this since the shooting in Portland ma…"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Dec 14, 2012 to Elementary school shootings that, has been going on back to back now a Elementary school has been attacked!

203 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Drew

"They have no idea what motiviated this guy. He was buzzed into the building. Shot th…"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Dec 14, 2012 to Elementary school shootings that, has been going on back to back now a Elementary school has been attacked!

203 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Drew

"That might work. I do have wine too! Lol"

Heather White Wolf Schaefer replied Nov 25, 2012 to What Is Your Main Passions For?

44 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Heather White Wolf Schaefer

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 12
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Oct 11
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 10
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service