Chris Travers's Discussions (669)

Discussions Replied To (441) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course, if you are looking for blond hair and blue eyes, recessive traits are not…"

Chris Travers replied Jul 29, 2010 to what is your feeling on marriage between cousins?

188 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Anna Bucci

"When I say "inbred" I mean in a general sense, in terms of a reduced and somewhat is…"

Chris Travers replied Jul 29, 2010 to what is your feeling on marriage between cousins?

188 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Anna Bucci

"Also it's worth noting that incest prohibitions tend to have strong cultural compone…"

188 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Anna Bucci

"The issue is that large, inbred populations tend to have higher rates of genetic ill…"

188 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Anna Bucci

"IMO, the mistake is to think someone will hand you a job you do from home. You can s…"

Chris Travers replied Jul 29, 2010 to legit at home job

13 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Tesseract Ouroboros

"In terms of rune books I just ordered (used since it's out of print), The Runes Work…"

Chris Travers replied Jul 28, 2010 to Reading List

45 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Ada

"First of all, I think it's not uncommon to see things. The question becomes what it…"

Chris Travers replied Jul 28, 2010 to looking for some insight

24 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

"I wonder how scrying using a blueberry tart might work."

Chris Travers replied Jul 28, 2010 to looking for some insight

24 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

"Can you explain your answer?"

Chris Travers replied Jul 28, 2010 to Is using magic a form of playing god?

200 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Ronan Silvebane

"My wife's grandmother bakes in that stove-top oven. Cakes and cookies and stuff. Rea…"

Chris Travers replied Jul 27, 2010 to Any dinner ideas for someone without an oven???

62 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Bethsheba Ashe

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service