Hicha's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"firstly, I'd never underestimate the power of simple intention.In addition, like I s…"

Hicha replied Nov 8, 2017 to Hypnagogia, Theta trance, and smokey figures of inspiration

31 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Dave Pellani

"wowow! thank you, my friend."

Hicha replied Nov 6, 2017 to Hypnagogia, Theta trance, and smokey figures of inspiration

31 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Dave Pellani

"I have vague memories of noticing colored turbans but never thought of significance…"

Hicha replied Nov 6, 2017 to Hypnagogia, Theta trance, and smokey figures of inspiration

31 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Dave Pellani

"Thank you, this was really interesting and enlightening. It's given a lot for me to…"

31 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Dave Pellani

"I'm certainly a lucky gal to have found my way to such a rich environment. I only ho…"

31 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Dave Pellani

"Thanks for taking the time too look in to it, in any case. Yes, there is this elemen…"

31 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Dave Pellani

""Spooky things don’t always know how spooky they are. "good reminder :) I do know th…"

Hicha replied Nov 1, 2017 to Hypnagogia, Theta trance, and smokey figures of inspiration

31 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Dave Pellani

"It's interesting what you expressed about your personal experience and leading you t…"

Hicha replied Nov 1, 2017 to Hypnagogia, Theta trance, and smokey figures of inspiration

31 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Dave Pellani

"I had never heard of the Adam connection. Do you have a more direct source for me? I…"

31 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Dave Pellani

"I see them a lot too, at least the one that was "familiar" to me has shown up throug…"

Hicha replied Oct 29, 2017 to Hypnagogia, Theta trance, and smokey figures of inspiration

31 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Dave Pellani

RSS

Latest Activity

Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
yesterday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4
Celestina Leto Coven updated their profile
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service