Eric Firehorse's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Well put. that is pretty much how it is, we just have to focus on the good stuff and…"

Eric Firehorse replied Aug 3 to Let’s get to know each other

40 Aug 3
Reply by Eric Firehorse

"Oh and btw, best statement I've seen in a while: " Politics is a disease." I actuall…"

Eric Firehorse replied Jul 21 to Odin doesn’t save white people

17 Jul 22
Reply by Spider Witch

"Value is defined by two things, Uniqueness and rarity, this site and everyone on it…"

Eric Firehorse replied Jul 21 to

just now

"Wow Pellani, your quite the dictator aren't you remove every thing you don't like, b…"

Eric Firehorse replied Jul 19 to Odin doesn’t save white people

17 Jul 22
Reply by Spider Witch

"I think the main issue although portrayed trough skin colour is cultural, and in ter…"

Eric Firehorse replied Jul 19 to Odin doesn’t save white people

17 Jul 22
Reply by Spider Witch

"That is actually a very good point, they have nothing else to do, except challenge o…"

Eric Firehorse replied Jul 19 to Are you afraid of the current US political climate as a Pagan?

103 Jul 19
Reply by Marabellum

"Yes, you know your stuff Medb, the same with premonitions, the idea that if you have…"

Eric Firehorse replied Jul 18 to Remote viewing the future

51 Jul 18
Reply by Dave Pellani

"Pellani. I noticed you jam other peoples discussions with crap, a bit like a virus,…"

Eric Firehorse replied Jul 17 to Remote viewing the future

51 Jul 18
Reply by Dave Pellani

"Yes Karen, there was a military project that lasted 20 years, most if not all the vi…"

Eric Firehorse replied Jul 17 to Remote viewing the future

51 Jul 18
Reply by Dave Pellani

"As I ponder this discussion subject a little more, I think I identified the main con…"

Eric Firehorse replied Jul 17 to Are you afraid of the current US political climate as a Pagan?

103 Jul 19
Reply by Marabellum

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 10
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service