Brentster of clan Colquhoun's Discussions (248)

Discussions Replied To (240) Replies Latest Activity

"It's situational in my practice. There is the pendulum swinging back and forth throu…"

Brentster of clan Colquhoun replied Nov 13, 2014 to What Is YOUR Type of Magick,Magic?

76 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by monkeyofstick

"if anyone is still interested... http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/table…"

Brentster of clan Colquhoun replied Nov 13, 2014 to Research on Pagan friendly states/towns in USA?

37 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Gem Dragon

"Watched the pilot..... nah, cant continue to support a show that has been leached fr…"

Brentster of clan Colquhoun replied Sep 24, 2013 to has anyone seen the new series Sleepy Hollow?

3 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Brentster of clan Colquhoun

"That's really a great find..... "

Brentster of clan Colquhoun replied Sep 24, 2013 to Donald Duck, Math, and of course SATAN!!!

19 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Jason Durham

"Ultimately its a choice about where you want to or need to live. I know in our commu…"

Brentster of clan Colquhoun replied Jan 2, 2012 to finding a home asap

12 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Pat Miller

"indeed... One of the most value laden things with us is, that we help out when they…"

Brentster of clan Colquhoun replied Jan 2, 2012 to Teaching and Discussing Magick With Young People

28 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Firewae

"I don't believe there is an age limit, we've worked with our kids from very early in…"

Brentster of clan Colquhoun replied Jan 2, 2012 to Teaching and Discussing Magick With Young People

28 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Firewae

"Ya' know Lass..... I care about what I read on line. It should be responsible, tactf…"

Brentster of clan Colquhoun replied Sep 23, 2011 to How Much Do YOU Care What Is Said Online?

281 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

"Nightmares, unlike dreams are meant to challenge ones prowess to gaining strength an…"

Brentster of clan Colquhoun replied Feb 3, 2011 to can anyone help me with a problem iv been having sense i can remember?

9 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Aman

"Slainte !! Namaste !!   rabel rouser???? Me, you, us ??? No... never.   Unless we ge…"

Brentster of clan Colquhoun replied Jan 19, 2011 to Not ALL Pagans Have An Issue With Satanist Saying They Are Pagan...

296 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Twilight Emerges - NPSWCMF

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service