Syri Whiteflame's Discussions (292)

Discussions Replied To (232) Replies Latest Activity

"Good idea about the ink! I've used sleeves before, but I've noticed my ink is starti…"

Syri Whiteflame replied Nov 4, 2012 to Preserving your BOS

12 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Stephanie

"First off, great approach! I personally think we should all take the time to do a bi…"

Syri Whiteflame replied Nov 4, 2012 to Polytheistic Religions or Pagan religions, what all is there?

19 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Veronica Irvine

"I definitely feel out of place at times. Like when I was a child and I thought for s…"

Syri Whiteflame replied Nov 4, 2012 to Born in the wrong time

31 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Syri Whiteflame

"On the plus side, this is well timed. With the year waning and Samhein just ahead, t…"

Syri Whiteflame replied Aug 22, 2012 to in need of ideas

29 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Ms.Pouncer-Curiousier&Curiousier

"I have noticed a definite undertone of this belief in some circles yes. I suppose yo…"

Syri Whiteflame replied Aug 22, 2012 to Sexisim in paganism

213 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Fregja Crow-Mother

"Gotta hit the big three at least, right? lol"

Syri Whiteflame replied Aug 22, 2012 to High Days and Holy Days... What do you celebrate?

28 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Kailleach

"I remember that delima well! If it helps, what I used to do is set up a little decor…"

Syri Whiteflame replied Aug 22, 2012 to High Days and Holy Days... What do you celebrate?

28 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Kailleach

"I'm in a similar circle as you - I celebrate the transition of the seasons. I especi…"

28 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Kailleach

"because it gives me the freedom to express myself and experience the divine in a tru…"

Syri Whiteflame replied Jul 18, 2012 to I Love being Pagan Because.........

109 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Celticlass...FAERIE QUEEN

"Agreed! Psychology and art are far better at understanding the mysteries of these sy…"

Syri Whiteflame replied Jul 18, 2012 to I would LOVE to believe in something...

419 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Rose

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
4 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service